WA Delegate: The Īmārivshen of Lesser Velutaria (elected )
Founder: The Rénmín Gònghéguó of Zhengan
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Conch Kingdom, Ridgefield, Lands End, Cape of Good Hope, Narnia, Dawn, Karma, August, NationStates Today, Esquarium, Caer Sidi, 21st Century Rome, Hiyamashu, URA, Warzone Europe, The Sportsbook, and 8 others.Lazarus, Niamark, Social Technocratic Union, Geopolity, Lily, New Eastern Europe, Kylaris, and The League.
Construction of embassies with Union de Naciones Latinas e Ibericas has commenced. Completion expected .
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Casual, Democratic, Enormous, Featured, Free Trade, Game Player, Human-Only, Independent, Issues Player, Map, Modern Tech, and 7 others.Neutral, Offsite Chat, Regional Government, Role Player, Serious, Social, and World Assembly.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Anteria
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Anteria is ranked 3,523rd in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Confederation of Inner Mations Aststan||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Per Aspera Ad Astra”|
|2.||The Fake World Wonderland of Kinoko||Corrupt Dictatorship||“The day is breaking, day is breaking, look it's dawn.”|
|3.||The Mutation Island Hive of Vengeful Queen Chryssi||Mother Knows Best State||“Hail the Vengeful Queen!”|
|4.||The Grand Republic of Kilowatt||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Scientia potentia est”|
|5.||The Royal Democracy of Tsokeiku||Civil Rights Lovefest||“This is why we can't have nice things.”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Estrande||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Ipsa Libertas Potestas Est”|
|7.||The Demokratische Republik of Junterland||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Für die Republik!”|
|8.||The Grand Republic of Albithica||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Liberty, Endurance, Unity”|
|9.||The Empire of Valcouria||Father Knows Best State||“With God, for Emperor and Fatherland”|
|10.||The Dreaming Degenerates of Cryptonius||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“If we can dream it, we can do it”|
- : The Empire of The Imperio de Espana departed this region for New Western Empire.
- : The Īmārivshen of Lesser Velutaria updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Democratic States of Oipimane arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Dominion of New Olso arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Owess arrived from Lands End.
- : The Rogue Nation of I-11 departed this region for United Republic.
- : The Empire of Curtlaper arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Federation of HighaJacksRepublic departed this region for USSD.
- : The Federation of HighaJacksRepublic arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Rogue Nation of I-11 arrived from The East Pacific.
Anteria Regional Message Board
HeyoCurtlaper and welcome to the wonderful region of Anteria. I hope you have a great time here.
First of all telegram Foxomexra to claim a spot on the regional map. You'll have to claim a spot on the map before you start Roleplaying. If you are a World Assembly Member make sure to endorse our WA delegate, Lesser Velutaria. Make sure to join our discord if you are over 13. Also, make sure to read our RP guide below. If you have any questions ask me or any of the directors. :)
RP guide below
The Anterian roleplay is a modern tech world completely unrelated to Earth. That means that the roleplay takes place in the current year; 2021, and any real-life countries, as well as the Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, etc simply don't exist. But how does it work?
First things first
- - The No. 1 rule in roleplay and worldbuilding is consent. So before you go and declare war on other countries, you need to understand that in order to include other countries into your roleplay, worldbuilding and lore, you have to get their permission to do so! That's why Anterian roleplay isn't just only acting and reacting, but often creating and discussing scenarios and events together with other members. Of course, foreign policy that includes other nations like for example travel bans, condemnations, or embargoes, which don't necessarily have to directly harm or generally affect the nation, are an exception.
- Since this is a realtime RP in 2021, please stay realistic, especially when worldbuilding and roleplaying military. If you don’t know what is realistic and what’s not, just ask the Director of Roleplay (DoRP), a Councilor, or someone with enough knowledge to advise you.
- In order for roleplay-posts to be canon, they have to be posted on the Regional Message Board (RMB), even if you already posted it in #today-in-anteria on the regional Discord!
How does one start roleplaying?
That is fairly simple. Whenever a new nation joins the roleplay, everyone acts like they have always existed. That way people are free to create their lore as they wish. If you don't know what to post or want to contact other roleplayers on a simpler way than having to write telegrams, there are several channels on our regional Discord server dedicated to roleplay and worldbuilding, which is why I highly recommend joining it!
On the other side, whenever a nation leaves the roleplay, may it be due to inactivity and CTEing (Nations "cease to exist" after 28/60 days of inactivity on NationStates, depending on if they are on Vacation Mode or not), leaving Anteria, or the player changing their nation in the roleplay, everyone acts as if the nation never existed in the first place.
If you want to add some spice to your worldbuilding, you can also create a wikipedia-like article about your nation on a website called IIWiki. Don’t know how it works or how to start? Just ask Registrars or people with knowledge for help and take a look in #wiki-requests on Discord. We already have lots of articles, including one about Anteria itself!
(More information to war will be added in some days)
Rules of War
Of course, roleplaying and worldbuilding without having an idea of where nations are is almost impossible. That is why we maintain a map of Anteria. In order to get a spot on the map, you have to claim the area you want your nation to be. You can do that by either downloading it or taking a screenshot (The latest map is linked on Anteria's World Factbook Entry, as well as in the #map-submissions channel on Discord), marking your claim (make sure it is reasonably sized and consider other maps like climate, tropical storms, etc.), and sending the claim to the Director of Cartography, Foxomexra, either by sending a telegram or posting the claim in #map-submissions on Discord.
When you have claimed a spot, your nation will be added in the next map update, which is every Wednesday and Saturday
White spots on the map are unclaimed land. It is complicated on how much one can interact with it, as there neither a void, nor complete anarchy with no governing structure, but rather some kind of governments noone can roleplay with, since there is no player to roleplay with. That also makes expansion of territory into unclaimed land for roleplay purposes a complicated topic, but not an impossible one. If you have something like that in mind for a roleplay idea, just talk with the Director of Cartography or Roleplay.
Need more information? Just read the Map Guide
The essentials of your worldbuillding
What you definitely need are the population and GDP of your country. Those are one of the most defining factors of how your country is gonna look like. Since NationStates-stats are highly unrealistic, you will have to come up with your own. For that I recommend the following:
1. Ask the cartographer Foxomexra about the size of your claim.
2. Settle on a population density, taking climate and other stuff into account.
3. Calculate your Population (Pop. Density × Size)
4. Settle on a GDP per capita (if you plan on being as wealthy as Western/European nations, a 20,000-50,000 ACU range is recommended, 50,000 ACU is really wealthy, and countries even wealthier than that are usually smaller in population, like Switzerland, Qatar, Norway, etc.)
5. Calculate your GDP (GDP per capita × Population)
For population density and GDP per capita, I suggest taking real-life countries as a reference. If you are wondering what “ACU” is, it’s an abbreviation for “Anterian Currency Unit”. Though it’s not a currency but only a unit of measurement for international trade. 1 ACU is 1 USD.
For some reason I kinda understood that even though I've never done Spanish lessons. o-0
Хялдзал, Антеререл, яме Маршаулусен supream ultimate god leader man dude. Рум ԙмлы Вулгарис Магистралис, не яме Каракачаджа.
Маршаулус ши я-я-хялав дурул Антериящ!
Hyaldzal, Antererel, yame Marşaulusen supream ultimate god leader man dude. Rum yemlÿ Vulgaris Magistralis, ne yame Karakaçaca.
Marşaulus şi ya-ya-hyalav durul Anteriyaşt!
(this is a test on the Qazhshavan langauge.. i won't translate)
No se usa "fluente" en castellano....al menos no en ese sentido...ya empezamos bien.
GRAN RUGIDO NEWS NETWORK | GNN
GUERRILLA CAMP DISCOVERED NEAR HERNÁNDEZ DE CÓRDOBA.
In the early hours of today, the Minister of Defense, Mónica E. Canavati has announced and confirmed that one, if not the main base of the guerrilla Free Gran Rugido has been located 75 kilometers near the city of Hernández de Córdoba.
The discovery was made by the Armed Forces using reconnaissance UAVs model S5, while surveying the areas after the recent attacks in Laurua.
The Minister has declared and GNN quotes: «With this discovery in mind, we know they could move elsewhere. We will closely monitor the activities of this camp and, if possible, destroy it. Similarly, we will ensure that there are no civilian casualties in an upcoming attack. This is just one of many steps we will have to take to end this remnant of the war.»