WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Anticapitalist Alliance
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Anticapitalist Alliance is ranked 2,200th in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Free Biodome Commune of Constantine Europa||Left-wing Utopia||“Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité!”|
|2.||The Free Land of Barevane||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Freedom above all”|
|3.||The Culture of Free Socialism||Left-wing Utopia||“Of each according to ability to each according to need.”|
|4.||The Red Brigades of Dotjxraomm||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The Proletariat Coalition Ambassador at Large”|
|5.||The People's Republic of Celdonia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We may have nothing, but we're willing to share it”|
- : The Kingdom of Mikulca Xcaloopolevo of the region Gealach proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Socialist Union of Kerla ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Spain Soviet of the region Central Revolutionary Committee proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Post-Scarcity Commonwealth of Walrasia of the region Georgist Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Viethnamskya rabochikh sovetov tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : The Democratic States of Federation of Varen of the region The Commonwealth of Liberals proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Christmas Zombie Monarchy of The Finntopian Empire of the region The Finntopian Region of DOOM proposed constructing embassies.
- : Serasus of the region Communist Council of Kawaii Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Democratic Republic of Internationalist Russia of the region The Internationalists proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Communist State of Velke Trencin of the region Visegrad alliance proposed constructing embassies.
Anticapitalist Alliance Regional Message Board
Trump is very good at getting people who are at the fringes, or who believe that society is screwing them to support him. They don't see him as the egotistical narcissistic con man everyone else sees him as. To them, he is their savior as politicians and public officials screw them. They don't see him undermining democracy as he makes baseless claims. Right wing people generally believe in power and authoritarianism even though they deny it. The Republican Party is good at deflecting off of themselves and hiding their true motives.
I don't think it's disgraceful exaggeration to say that the Republican party has attempted to puppeteer Trump and use his followers for their own ends in a manner not so blatantly seen since the 1930s. German conservatives played with fire to avoid the feared catastrophic barbarism of socialism and it led them to utter ruin in little more than a decade.
The US often seems like an alien planet whose inhabitants speak, by astonishing coincidence, a language exactly like English.
It’s not usually in my nature to do this, but extraordinary situations call for change.
Whatever your thoughts or beliefs I hope everyone can find some measure of peace and enjoyment in these last few weeks of this most difficult of years.
I wish everyone the very best.
Once again we have to fight off fascism and once again democracy prevails. I don't know if I'm for removing him from office using the twenty-fifth amendment, frankly it's not democratic, but I might warm up to the idea.
You know you're in an old region when your nation has a population of 12 billion and it's at the bottom of the list for "largest populations". :)
The thirty billion Kerlans would like a nice place to settle since we're getting a little crowded here.