WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen
Last WA Update:
Aorda contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Aorda
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Aorda is ranked 10,058th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Allied States of The Verdantderm Lands||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Our foes are dragon meat.”|
|2.||The Promise of Defend||Democratic Socialists||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Ostarov||Authoritarian Democracy||“Glory be to Ostarov!”|
- : The Divine Kingdom of Rhymeria departed this region for Aethalos.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 368 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen ejected and banned The Republic of Switz got Lazy 368 from the region.
- : The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen dismissed Dhuramar as The Dwarven Kingdom of Aorda.
- : The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen appointed The Allied States of The Verdantderm Lands as Grand Consul of Aorda with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Aorda.
- : Embassy established between Meridia and Aorda.
- : Embassy established between Traveling Wilburys and Aorda.
- : The Confederacy of Doleful Pigeon departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen agreed to construct embassies with Meridia.
- : The Second Empyrium of Elvhenen agreed to construct embassies with Traveling Wilburys.
Aorda Regional Message Board
The blue banner with three golden lions flew proudly above the Southern Gate, the main gate leading into the city of Brigham, capital of the Kingdom of Rhymeria. City guards blew loud horns at the arrival of the Kadweni royal entourage that could be seen riding in from the tree line of the Goldwood, Rhymeria's largest forest.
The royal family had been assembled and dressed appropriately, preparing to meet Prince Aerthyn.
As the Kadwen convoy entered through the Southern Gate, they picked up two Knights dressed in bright blue carrying the Rhymerian banners, leading them to Castle Aldergard.
Prince Aethryn was surprised to see the Rhymerians giving them a royal escort to the Castle.
They arrived to the Castle, the Kadweni guardsmen parted off to the sides as Aethryn took the lead, riding up to the Castle entrance, waiting to see the Rhymerian royal family waiting for him.
Z Day is coming! Anyone want to infect the hold-outs?
I didn't participate. I rather watched everyone else either kill, cure or spread. I saw some zombie roleplays too
The Blue Palace
His Royal Majesty Raimond Aldergard waited at the massive steps of the castle, a line of heavily armored knights bearing the blue and gold banners of his Kingdom standing behind him. Next to him was his darling wife, Queen Sarina and his sons Arthur, Arnold, Asher and Anthony. They all wore blue and golden silk robes while Arthur wore blue-tinted heavy plate armor.
As the Kadweni arrived, Raimond took steps down the stairs and welcomed them with open arms.
"Greetings, Prince Aethryn of Kadwen! It is a great pleasure to host a son of House Cerbin. Please, we have prepared a feast for you and your men and rooms to sleep in tonight!" Said Raimond as the wall of armored knights parted to reveal a massive wooden door intertwined with iron and steel with lions rampant on them.
Prince Aethryn climbed from the carriage, two guardsmen dressed in golden armor stood by his side. Aethryn strapped his sword to his side and adjusted his armor, walking to King Raimond. He bent one knee and gave respect to the Rhymerian monarch.
"Thank you, Your Majesty. My father, Grand Duke Egbert, sends his regards." He said as he stood up and walked to the King.
Happy New Years, everyone.
What do we want to do with 'Tales from Aorda'?
It was to be just a place for short stories and stories drawn out through individual posts.