WA Delegate: The United Kingdom of Koalanica (elected )
Founder: The Holy Empire of Fhueas (non-executive)
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Appalcadia
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were most brash, rude, or brusque.
As a region, Appalcadia is ranked 16,346th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The United Socialist States of Kultshan Highlands||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Primum Non Nocere”|
|2.||The United Socialist States of Appalcadia||Father Knows Best State||“Forever o'er the Free and Brave”|
|3.||The Republic of Firstflame||Father Knows Best State||“Whatever”|
|4.||The Queendom of Viryyn||Democratic Socialists||“Science is the Pavement upon the road of life”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Derivian||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Freedom and Peace, not War and Death.”|
|6.||The Holy Empire of Fhueas||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We Stand to our last man.”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Turkainia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Roll Forward and Prosper”|
|8.||The United Kingdom of Koalanica||Democratic Socialists||“For Peace and Prosperity”|
|9.||The Empire of Koalan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Forward or Die!”|
|10.||The Democratic Kingdom of 414ania||New York Times Democracy||“We don't bring peace, we are peace”|
- : The United Kingdom of Koalanica became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Grand Duchy of Derivian added a dispatch.
- : The United Socialist States of Appalcadia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The United Kingdom of Koalanica arrived from North Appalcadia.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Turkainia arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Grapeunion arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Empire of Koalan arrived from Balder.
- : The United Socialist States of Appalcadia removed a dispatch.
- : The United Socialist States of Appalcadia added a dispatch.
- : Embassy established between Appalcadia and North Appalcadia.
Appalcadia Regional Message Board
Hello Appalcadia! I'm King Ceolfrid of Fueas, founder of the region of Appalcadia