WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Lily, The Illuminati, Solid Kingdom, Non Aligned Movement, Future Earth, Right to Life, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Embassy, The Doctor Who Universe, Eagles of Germany, The United Coalition of Nation States, Avadam Inn, Disney World, The World of Remnant, Philosophy 115, Ancient Lands, and 19 others.The Iceberg Lounge, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Great Universe, Bus Stop, The Antichrist Trump, Bikini Islands, The New Mappers Union, Scarlet Dominion, The Sands, International Debating Area, Elparia, Orthanc at Isengard, United League of Nations, Coin Collecting Club, Japan, Fredonia, The Great Experiment, The Atheist Empire, and Plum Island.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Association of the Countries of the Free
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Association of the Countries of the Free is ranked 8,048th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Stensby||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“You are tomorrow...Today!”|
|2.||The Sultanate of Whitehouse and Westbourne||Anarchy||“Guide Our Endeavour”|
|3.||The Fluffy tailed Wizard of Magic cat named Hemuli||Moralistic Democracy||“All hail our overlord Hemuli!”|
|4.||The Republic of 3 Mirrormind||Moralistic Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|5.||The Free Land of Drunkefn Kortextia||Capitalist Paradise||“Imn not thrat frunk guyhs”|
- : The Republic of The Availability Heuristic departed this region for Nihon.
- : The Free Land of The Welcome Page departed this region for The Allied Brethren.
- : Embassy cancelled between Lardyland and Association of the Countries of the Free.
- : The Free Land of The Welcome Page arrived from Birb.
- : The Republic of 6th Kitten Corps departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Republic of Fiesty Llamas departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Armed Republic of 69th Tank Division departed this region for Resuscitation.
- : The Grand Duchy of Dor Chia Blaxtorawkwistan departed this region for Mixed Up.
- : The Republic of Terran Gaurd15 departed this region for Mixed Up.
- : The Dominion of Incrementalism II departed this region for Mixed Up.
Association of the Countries of the Free Regional Message Board
I'm intrigued. This is not an opinion I've heard before, but you may be on to something!
Read all about it!
- What on Eurth? It's the Eurth News Network
- Nazis, nukes, and North Pacificans in the Crazybloxian Times
- World politics in The Times
- Voted News Operation of the Year: NS Today - https://nationstates.news
- Almost impeachment in the Force Flyer
- Clean, Green Tigers in Macau Week
- Update from The Independent
- Unpublished interviews - the Gameplay magazine that never reached the press
- Get your Daily Line and place a sports bet
As you may be aware, we are in the midst of an election in WA and Nikoland Piczi has decided to support Ecclestia as a candidate.
We have published the following Facebook with our reasons:
Although I have mentioned that I do not agree religiously with Ecclestia, it has been an honour to be able to read their vision of an assembly open to multilateralism, international cooperation and against corruption. I should add that Ecclestia comes from a sparsely populated region and this is the opportunity that we small regions have to fight against the corruption of the big regions.
I would like you to take a little time to read Ecclestia's proposals and if you wish, to support it with your vote.
Thank you very much for reading it and excuse the interruption.
I send you all my best regards!
President Sarah Huntington
Hi, with over 250 embassies, the process I have for delivering news has become too inefficient. I feel bad for doing this, but I'm going to streamline by closing our embassies. If you'd rather keep the embassy open, please let me know on The NewsStand RMB.
If you want to keep up with the news, you can always add The NewsStand to your dossier, and catch up whenever suits.
Thanks for having had the embassy with us. It has genuinely meant a lot to have had your support for so long.