WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Torang
Last WA Update:
Atalca contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Atalca
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Atalca is ranked 5,379th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Sithisilithian Empire of Sithisilithia||Corporate Police State||“Sithisilithia will rule until the end of time”|
|2.||The Sithisilithian Alliance of Decepticon Empire||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I regret to inform you of your inferiority”|
|3.||The Federation of Torang||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Squa!”|
- : Eviarta ceased to exist.
- : Haastavia ceased to exist.
- : The Holy Empire of 1st Catgirl Division departed this region for Switz.
- : The Colony of House 57 departed this region for Plum Island.
- : The Republic of Cornered departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Sithisilithian Alliance of Decepticon Empire lost WA Delegate status.
- : Psycho defender attack dog departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Sithisilithian Alliance of Decepticon Empire became regional WA Delegate.
- : Psycho defender attack dog arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Cornered arrived from Artificial Solar System.
Atalca Regional Message Board
They were on last time I had checked...
So many ceased to exist...
No! I refuse!
I will not be defeated god dammit!
This once great region... reduced to a shadow of its former glory days
These are the dark times. But fear not brave citizens of Atalca, for after every night comes a day, and with every morning comes the Sun.
Now, as we all know, the Sun shines brightly due to nuclear fusion in its core. Thus it is with jubilation I propose Tor'angs own method of bringing light to these troubled times:
Operation Nuke 'em all!