WA Delegate: The Home of Sports of Atlantian Oceania (elected )
Founder: The World Cup Champions of Vilita
Last WA Update:
Construction of embassies with NS Sports has commenced. Completion expected .
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Atlantian Oceania
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Atlantian Oceania is ranked 16,476th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Gusty Winds of Hurricane||Anarchy||“Storm Warning”|
|2.||The International Federation of UICA||Anarchy||“We care about football”|
|3.||The Paripanan Protector of The International City||Anarchy||“We're neutral!”|
|4.||The Republic of Aeropag||Anarchy||“Aeropag”|
|5.||The Republic of Kyater Fascist Rebels||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Revoclution!”|
|6.||The Free Land of The Blessed||Anarchy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|7.||The Scattered Survivors of Ibex||Corporate Police State||“Somehow even more of a wasteland”|
|8.||The Federation of Capitalizt SLANI||Anarchy||“Vilita made me do this”|
|9.||The Nuclear-Armed State of Nukehavistan||Corporate Police State||“We Just Might Have Nuclear Weapons”|
|10.||The Unified Capitalizt States of Commerce Heights||Anarchy||“In varietate concordia”|
- : The Colony of Hockey Nations League departed this region for NS Sports.
- : The Commonwealth of Saltstead arrived from Field Egg Group.
- : The Republic of Nuevas Hesperides arrived from Lazarus.
- : The United States of Hapilopper and Wreckeria arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The World Cup Champions of Vilita agreed to construct embassies with NS Sports.
- : The Commonwealth of Austailia arrived from Pony Lands.
- : The Republic of Novo Calania arrived from Lazarus.
- : Brohacci ceased to exist.
- : Somehow related to rarity ceased to exist.
- : Touch my butt 86 ceased to exist.
Atlantian Oceania Regional Message Board
Need help winning a flag contest. Winner gets their flag made in RL, and I entered Gyatso-kai!!
On the next Story, click the arrow that points to my flag and help me win!!!
Appreciate it, though... everyone seems to love that bear on the Alaska Flag... though I would have made it have a green shield for nature, but whatever >.<
Given the Copa Rushmori already has signups open, and the World Cup and Cup of Harmony are into their latter stages, shall we get AOCAF 61 signups underway?
Do we really need a new AOCAF?
I want join
And an AOCAF bid is posted to kick-start the process:
If we could, that'd be lovely.
I would be interested in being a junior host but I have no experience and I basically am a procrastinator