WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Aurelia contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Aurelia
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Aurelia is ranked 11,213th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of King Richard I||Anarchy||“Mission Accomplished”|
|2.||The Republic of District-IV||Free-Market Paradise||“Panem today, Panem tomorrow, Panem forever!”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of Vasturia||Democratic Socialists||“ég Standa”|
|4.||The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica||Left-wing Utopia||“ᛂᚵ ᛋᛐᛆᚿᛑᛆ - ég Standa”|
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica arrived from Artificial Solar System.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica changed the regional password.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dungeon Master of New Zander of the region The Empires And Republics Of Power proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Vasturia arrived from Balder.
- : The Granite of -Nooooooooooooooo- of the region Noon Puppet Dump proposed constructing embassies.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Most Serene Jarldom of United Provinces of Atlantica lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Island Republic of Mark departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Republic of King Richard I changed the regional password.
Aurelia Regional Message Board
To those voting in favour of the hostile takeover of the region by the Security Council, note that the last time a native of this region posted anything in this RMB was well over three years ago.
Note too that when we came in, only one nation remained in this region, District-IV, which has not been active for years, other than staying alive.
Note that our intention is to bring the region new life by refounding, given how it has remained dead for well over three years.
Note that those who abandoned the region claim to have a moral say in its future, and how senseless it is to grant them that say.
Oppose this illegal and unjustified activity by the Security Council. According to the principles at play here, any founderless region with the intent to refound for its own safety will be at risk from Security Council attack.
Hello! The name of Aurelia is a feminine name, meaning "golden" in Latin (source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurelia_(name) ). For a name it's got some good preferences to me right now. I've been wondering if I shouldn't start up a new region now that I've made some allies in the game and I've got some people waiting on me finishing a project so we can begin an RP group. I've always wanted to give writing World Assembly Resolutions a good try too. Perhaps I can make this a home to do that! Although I think the region needs a founder for it's security. Since United Provinces of Atlantica seems to be the only person here with any seniority, maybe they could give refounding the region a try? I can recruit for this with stamps and with API but I would like to see an active founder first.