WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Beer, Nusantara, Gypsy Lands, SECFanatics, Hollow Point, The Mesan Union, Rat Nations Assembly, The Embassy, Europe but better, Lardyland, Christmas, The Alliance of the Noot, and MentosLand.
B71 contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Devout in B71
World Census Inquisitors conducted rigorous one-on-one interviews probing the depth of citizens' beliefs in order to determine which nations were the most devout.
As a region, B71 is ranked 41st in the world for Most Devout.
|1.||The Caliphate of Vapidistan||Iron Fist Consumerists||“By God's Will We Will Kill You”|
|2.||The Community of Liberaltania||Democratic Socialists||“I Have A Right To That”|
|3.||The Imperial Glorious Empire of Baggieland||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Boing! Boing!”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Marihuana confederada int aceptada and B71.
- : Embassy established between MentosLand and B71.
- : Embassy established between The Alliance of the Noot and B71.
- : The Imperial Glorious Empire of Baggieland agreed to construct embassies with MentosLand.
- : The Republic of MentosLand of the region MentosLand proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Imperial Glorious Empire of Baggieland agreed to construct embassies with The Alliance of the Noot.
- : The Patriotic Penguins of The Noot Nation of the region The Alliance of the Noot proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Delcratzia and B71.
- : Conservativedom ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Christmas and B71.
B71 Regional Message Board
I hereby nominate the most glorious; His Excellency, President for Life, The Planetary Alliance of Jutsa, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Universe as the new delegate for the Mesan Union.
Thank you, thank you very much.
Jutsa here (got a puppet here now): I have in fact at least once submitted an issue draft that has a slim possibility to be about cheese.
That said, now I'm thinking I should make a much cheesier issue some time.
in the west bromwich did not play claudio yacob? another that I remember was salomón rondón..
nice match on saturday