WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Republican Army, International Debating Area, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Yarnia, Arconian Empire, Dictator Islands, Lardyland, The Dank Meme Alliance, The Great Universe, The New Galactic Empire, and SECFanatics.
BackRub contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in BackRub
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, BackRub is ranked 10,198th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Free Isles of Nodij||Corrupt Dictatorship||“De gustibus et coloribus non disputandum est”|
|2.||The Socialist Republic of Cronoska||Moralistic Democracy||“Is this thing on?”|
|3.||The Borderlands of Severly Anti-Social People||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Go away!”|
|4.||The Republic of Blanduand||Civil Rights Lovefest||“From Many, One”|
- : The United Kingdom of Aurelian Jorrva ceased to exist.
- : Crowshadows ceased to exist.
- : The Protectorate of Dragoonite of the region The Holy Reich of Greater Germania proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Protectorate of RTA Vanguard of the region Regional Treaty Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Stand of Rattt departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Dominion of Planarian Puppet 6 departed this region for Kingdom of Navarre.
- : The Republic of Blanduand arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Gregor departed this region for The Hole.
- : The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Gregor resigned as d of BackRub.
- : The Ravanian Sword of Justice of Saint-Gregor altered the region's flag.
BackRub Regional Message Board
I think in the new elder scrolls 6 the drangonborn should be come empireer of every single provide in the whole elder scrolls and bring back the blade's
I think it would be nice to have a regional map. Can we do that?
sort of lazy also I'm horrible with inkscape
Greetings, citizens of Backrub. As the Prime Minister, I've been visiting our embassy here, and thought I would stop by to exercise some diplomacy. Feel free to vacation in Dictator Islands.
Salutations. Some of you might know me, some of you don't. Anyways, nice to meet you, I'm RavenShade.
endorse me kthx
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!