WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Bailiwick of New Jersey contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Bailiwick of New Jersey
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Bailiwick of New Jersey is ranked 8,344th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Totally Not A Mafia State of The Bailiff||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Vivat Springsteen”|
|2.||The Free Land of MadeMan||Capitalist Paradise||“I am like any other man. All I do is supply a demand.”|
|3.||The Brazenly Corrupt State of Maroni||Capitalist Paradise||“Can you believe this wiseguy?”|
|4.||The United Kingdom of Porkroll-Egg and Cheese||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Welcome to New Jersey - Now go away”|
- : The Empire of RIS Bebas departed this region for Organization of United Sovereign States.
- : The Empire of RIS Bebas arrived from Albion.
- : The Republic of Confederate States of America s of the region Union of Conservative Nations s proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Industrialaska and Bailiwick of New Jersey.
- : Embassy established between Bailiwick of New Jersey and Organization of United Sovereign States.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United States of Mayoanis of the region Organization of United Sovereign States agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Totally Not A Mafia State of The Bailiff updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Totally Not A Mafia State of The Bailiff proposed constructing embassies with Organization of United Sovereign States.
- : The Maritime States of ORCHILA of the region Organization of United Sovereign States proposed constructing embassies.
Bailiwick of New Jersey Regional Message Board
Citizens of the Bailiwick,
Today marks two friggin' years since this region was founded. Can you believe that? We've quadrupled our population. We've constructed nearly a dozen embassies. We've survived some pretty gruesome Z-Days. On N-Day, we all took shelter and waited for the whole friggin' thing to blow over. Sure, we're not the biggest region, but what other region can claim stronger Jersey Pride? We have a bright and shining future ahead of us!
I am proud of all the progress we've made! In short: Not bad, Region, not bad.
Responding to the Poll: Uh... Kool & the Gang!?! Whitney Houston!?!
Okay, I was looking around the World looking for a new region to join. Found this region which might be one of the strangest regions (definitely the strangest Alternate History region). So, yeah, I joint the bailiwick. Long Live his Rotundity!
Royal Decree: It is now a punishable offense to cut across three lanes of traffic and nearly cause a wreck for my Royal Motorcade just to save 4 minutes on your commute.
So let it be written, so let it be done. Jersey Strong.
First Fish Friday of Lent!
No spoilers, but Game of Thrones Season 8 has been a trip! I don't know if I like how it's wrapping up, but it's certainly something.
Yeah... GoT did NOT end like I thought it would. Still a good show, though.