WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Polezhayev
Last WA Update:
Belgorod is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Belgorod
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Belgorod is ranked 21,893rd in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Queendom of Polezhayev||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Mission Accomplished”|
- : The Transcontinental Kingdoms of Kalkvia departed this region for Novus Lucidum.
- : The Transcontinental Kingdoms of Kalkvia arrived from Novus Lucidum.
- : Embassy established between King Edward Point and Belgorod.
- : Embassy established between Belgorod and Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia.
- : The Queen's State of Ondiara of the region King Edward Point agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queendom of Polezhayev proposed constructing embassies with King Edward Point.
- : The Queendom of Polezhayev agreed to construct embassies with Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia.
- : The Queendom of Ityoppyia of the region Federal Democratic Republic Of Ethiopia proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Republic of Ethiopia and Belgorod.
- : Embassy cancelled between Darien and Belgorod.
Belgorod Regional Message Board