WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Board Game Nations contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Board Game Nations
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Board Game Nations is ranked 131st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Empire of The Zappening||Father Knows Best State||“Prepare for The Zappening”|
|2.||The Holy Empire of Clanktopolis||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“The universe has a wonderful sense of humor. ”|
- : The United of we can't of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : Embassy cancelled between Zero Zero Zero Zero and Board Game Nations.
- : The Republic of Crawdad Republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 397 of the region Zero Zero Zero Zero ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Fat of Captain Lard of the region Lardyland cancelled the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Will of The Chariot of the region Lardyland ordered the closure of its embassy in Board Game Nations.
- : The Shaper City-State of Drypeak of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Tambourine Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
Board Game Nations Regional Message Board
Press 'F' to pay respects.
Greetings from our region to yours.
** sends over a basket of muffins, jam, butter, coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and hershey's kisses**
Yay, I'm the new delegate of this inactive and dead region :D
so what, you wanna leave?
...I haven't logged into BGO in months. D:
I didn't say anything about leaving, moo.
I'm pretty inactive on BGO too (aside from one game I played a month back) but even so, I still check NationStates every day.
“Oh he is my favourite! I’d love to show him MY Gran Willy,” says Zeus, your lewd elderly uncle, wiping the steam from his spectacle lenses. “Sure, he’s just courting publicity, but that doesn’t mean you can’t take the break. Give him a front page picture with you at a movie premiere, and in return he can make a racket with you down the line. Hey, it’s the world’s oldest profession!”
Well then...this happened.
'Bills about shades of lipstick are frequently introduced in the nation's legislature'
Ah yes, cuz that's all that women in politics think about---passing bills about makeup. Sexist much? -_-
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**