WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Commonwealth of Ademre
Last WA Update:
Camp McKee is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Camp McKee
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Camp McKee is ranked 5,310th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Ademre||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Suck it up buttercup”|
- : The Sultanate of Bagger 015 of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Camp McKee.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Camp McKee.
- : Embassy cancelled between United socialist powers and Camp McKee.
- : Swisso-bulgaria of the region United socialist powers cancelled the closure of its embassy in Camp McKee.
- : Dai tekoku of the region United socialist powers ordered the closure of its embassy in Camp McKee.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands cancelled the closure of its embassy in Camp McKee.
- : Kawaii invader ichi of the region Gypsy Lands ordered the closure of its embassy in Camp McKee.
- : The Grand Diarchy of Harmonic Empire of the region Codex Ylvus proposed constructing embassies.
Camp McKee Regional Message Board
Due to good, logical points made by Krutistan, Kniebrecher, and Americasociety, the population of Ademre has held an internal vote and decided to support the McKee Reale.
Reasons being, the name is representative of the region as a while, not just a segment, and the creation of a new currency will take care of any economic concerns.
Discord is also an option, hence my vote for "other"
Discord is awesome. I use it every day on my PC and it also has a mobile option. Everything from basic text chats to video calling and streaming. I could set up a server if we decide on it as I have experience with that stuff.
Seeing as the poll for other forms of communication has ended in the favor of "other" I believe now is a good time to discuss what that "other" is. Whether we do that through a second poll or message board voting is up to you guys. My 2 cents are in Discord as I have experience with the program and use it every day, it has full browser, .exe and mobile support. You can use it anywhere on anything (excluding my dumb phone)
I see that Americassociety has suggested WhatsApp, but I object as it seems to only support mobile devices, however I have no experience with it so correct me if I'm wrong.
Port Sanis is in support of a Discord server.
Ademre supports the Discord server
Ryoniothi is heavily in favor of a Discord server. Discord is multi-platform, free, and generally easy to use.
Due to everyone liking the idea, I have made a test/preview server on Discord to allow more users to form an opinion on the program. The join link is here:
(Please note that this server is simply a preview and is not meant to assert any type of control over regional affairs. If the idea is popular we may decide on keeping this one or making a new one under full control of a higher ranking member)