by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .50515253545556. . .179180»

Orcaus wrote:Great idea! (Except for freedom violations)

Best thing is the check includes Sunday, as if they worked that day :), also if people are sick there is no need to attend church, and those who decide to pay the 25 Euros are not put out on blast or anything like that

Gloriosa Espania wrote:Best thing is the check includes Sunday, as if they worked that day :), also if people are sick there is no need to attend church, and those who decide to pay the 25 Euros are not put out on blast or anything like that

Cool idea!

Here in Yokashai we do not support all religions. The only ones the people support are Protestantism, Judaism (obviously), Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shintoism. Our main religion is Shinto-Judaism.

Gloriosa Espania wrote:Best thing is the check includes Sunday, as if they worked that day :), also if people are sick there is no need to attend church, and those who decide to pay the 25 Euros are not put out on blast or anything like that

Fascinating.

In Funia we have a Sacred Day for the leaders past, present, and future.
It's a bit like if everyone joined a cult for one day, a cult for their leader.

Yokashai Israel wrote:Here in Yokashai we do not support all religions. The only ones the people support are Protestantism, Judaism (obviously), Buddhism, Hinduism, and Shintoism. Our main religion is Shinto-Judaism.

A combination of the two religions?

The Embassy of The Land Of Fun wrote:Fascinating.

In Funia we have a Sacred Day for the leaders past, present, and future.
It's a bit like if everyone joined a cult for one day, a cult for their leader.

Sounds fun! It's always good to appreciate the leaders of such great nations

Orcaus wrote:A combination of the two?

Yes

Yokashai Israel wrote:Yes

That痴 a cool way to do it. I love the architecture of Shinto temples

Orcaus wrote:That痴 a cool way to do it . I live the architecture of Shinto temples

You'll find the traditional temples in the northeast and rural parts of Yokashai

I'll start a factbook about Gloriosa Espania history soon, it will explain everything from The Protestant Revolution, The Great Storm, and The Sevilla Treaty.

Yokashai Israel wrote:You'll find the traditional temples in the northeast and rural parts of Yokashai

Nikki Sam段k will have to pay a visit soon. The area sounds amazing

Orcaus wrote:Nikki Sam段k will have to pay a visit soon. The area sounds amazing

Just don't visit Jewish Spain (Paraguay) or Daniel (Uruguay) because they are active warzones

Gloriosa Espania wrote:I'll start a factbook about Gloriosa Espania history soon, it will explain everything from The Protestant Revolution, The Great Storm, and The Sevilla Treaty.

That'll be interesting.

Orcaus wrote:Nikki Sam段k will have to pay a visit soon. The area sounds amazing

Also is Nikki your leader or your head admiral?

The Embassy of The Land Of Fun wrote:That'll be interesting.
Also is Nikki your leader or your head admiral?

Nikki Sam段k is my leader and he goes by the title, Head Admiral

Orcaus wrote:Nikki Sam段k is my leader and he goes by the title, Head Admiral

Over here the Admiral of The State is like the vice president (People can even vote for him)

Orcaus wrote:Nikki Sam段k is my leader and he goes by the title, Head Admiral

Our president Arturo Carroza would love to send a gift to The Head Admiral, as a way to show our support to his rule.

Yokashai Israel wrote:Over here the Admiral of The State is like the vice president (People can even vote for him)

For me (it could change) it goes
- Head Admiral
- Vice Admiral
- Legislator
- Officer
- Citizen
- Scum

Gloriosa Espania wrote:Our president Arturo Carroza would love to send a gift to The Head Admiral, as a way to show our support to his rule.

If so, Nikki Sam段k would love to return the favor.

The Supreme Manager is not elected per se, they are chosen by the government from a group of talented and intelligent individuals who have shown particular qualities and have high chances of success in the world. The Parlament is elected however and they are regulated by the Supreme Manager (thus their title), who themselves stay in office for life.

In the simplest terms the Supreme Manager is the de facto ruler of Funia but they themselves have certain checks, including their own life span.

I would eat so much Subway bread if I could

Orcaus wrote:This is for you Rovun

nation=orcaus/detail=factbook/id=1728861

Hm.. that sounds good I agree

Rovun wrote:Hm.. that sounds good I agree

I知 thankful for your willingness- Head Admiral Nikki Sam段k

Yokashai Israel wrote:I would eat so much Subway bread if I could

I could eat 1 trillion of them

Orcaus wrote:If so, Nikki Sam段k would love to return the favor.

As you known 🇪🇸 used to be famous for their wine, Gloriosa Espania is no exception, we will send 50 bottles of our best wine

Orcaus wrote:I知 thankful for your willingness- Head Admiral Nikki Sam段k

:)

«12. . .50515253545556. . .179180»

Advertisement