by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Chicken Nuggets RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: The Amnesia of Gaige008

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Chicken Nuggets, Jumppoint of the Sekhmet Legion of Osiris!


Embassies: DnD, The Pluralist Humanitarian Union, and New Kyrgyzstan Assembly.

The embassy with New Kyrgyzstan Assembly is being withdrawn. Closure expected .

Tags: Anti-World Assembly and Enormous.

Chicken Nuggets contains 160 nations, the 225th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Best Weather in Chicken Nuggets

The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.

As a region, Chicken Nuggets is ranked 14,394th in the world for Best Weather.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Federation of House 12Moralistic Democracy“From Sak, with love :)”
2.The Borderlands of House 11Authoritarian Democracy“From Sak, with love :)”
3.The Incorporated States of House 23Moralistic Democracy“From Sak, with love :)”
4.The Nomadic Peoples of BailleAuthoritarian Democracy“The Lone Wolf Dies But The Pack Survives”
5.The Community of House 15Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“From Sak, with love :)”
6.The Republic of Lets BeginInoffensive Centrist Democracy“daxtastic”
7.The Rogue Nation of Archie Manning IXInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Why you heff to be mad, is only game”
8.The Grand Duchy of Operation GreenhouseInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Oh what a wonderful war”
9.The Republic of Sacred ToasterInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
10.The Republic of Carrier PigeonInoffensive Centrist Democracy“daxtastic”
1234. . .1516»

Regional Happenings

More...

Chicken Nuggets Regional Message Board

Hello natives of Chicken Nuggets! Most, if not all of you, are puppets, but I have raided you anyways because I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

Eris Schiliter wrote:I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

Chicken overlords page=create_region

Eris Schiliter wrote:Hello natives of Chicken Nuggets! Most, if not all of you, are puppets, but I have raided you anyways because I also need a place to put my puppets and decommision them when they are u s e l e s s and need to d i e

honestly i appreciate your effort. unless you're fashy, then nah ;p

I let wayyy too many puppets CTE when i had surgery, so not surprising this one ended up getting raided tho xD

Gaige008 wrote:honestly i appreciate your effort. unless you're fashy, then nah ;p

I let wayyy too many puppets CTE when i had surgery, so not surprising this one ended up getting raided tho xD

Yeah with a name like Chicken Nuggets I couldn't resist :P

Forum View

Advertisement