WA Delegate (non-executive): The FFR of Roelandia (elected )
Founder: The FFR of Roelandia
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Smartest Citizens in Cinderia
The World Census eavesdropped on conversations in coffee shops, on campuses, and around cinemas in order to determine which nations have the most quick-witted, insightful, and knowledgeable citizens.
As a region, Cinderia is ranked 6,935th in the world for Smartest Citizens.
|1.||The Alien Lullaby of The Grene Knyght||Left-wing Utopia||“Bigog!”|
|2.||The Imperial Realm of Nickel Empire||Capitalist Paradise||“Wisdom, Serenity, Truth”|
|3.||The Militaristic Nation of ArmaSimplex||Father Knows Best State||“In arms or in grave.”|
|4.||The Serene Paradise of Exaequatio||Left-wing Utopia||“A solis ortu usque ad occasum”|
|5.||The Socialist Republic of Faetiria||Left-wing Utopia||“From the Plough to the Stars”|
|6.||The Democratic Soviet Republics of Petrokovia||Democratic Socialists||“Through hardships and blood to glory we march.”|
|7.||The Weebsters of Soviet Chernarus||Democratic Socialists||“I'm back”|
|8.||The FFR of Roelandia||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Unificado nos Tenus (United we stand)”|
|9.||The United Islands of Aquapelago||Left-wing Utopia||“A place for peace”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of JCNation||New York Times Democracy||“By the people for the people”|
- : The Republic of Beautifulness and Joy arrived from Osiris.
- : The Puppet of Uranium Venison arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federation of Beefy Steel arrived from Balder.
- : The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for Canterbury.
- : The Isolationist Matriarchy of Zonama arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Republic of Yfes arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federated Socialist Republic of Xhinqia arrived from Osiris.
- : The Federal Republic of Weimarstein arrived from Balder.
- : The Autonomous Protectorate of Ulthar Serene arrived from Osiris.
- : The Serene Island State of Tohoawa arrived from Osiris.
Cinderia Regional Message Board
Wait 10 or 11? Because its 10 right now...
I haven't heard from him yet. So I guess it's 11am? Unless I made a mistake 11am your time equals 5pm my time. But I don't think I did since a quick google search confirmed your time as 10am right now and it's 4pm here so...
Yeah I imagine he was just thinking the wrong time.
I'm an hour behind you, just listed what my local time would be.
Oh wow, all this time I thought you we were in the same time zone.
It was fun talking to you two, as always! Can't wait for next time!!
Exae, Nickel, nice talking to you as always! I hope I didn't dominate the conversation too much in the beginning when I was going on about the structure of the Belgian political system.
Also, sorry of I articulated some things badly but we touched upon the thing I was trying to say when we were going on about quota's and such so I suppose it's all good.