WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Fredonia, The Imperial Union, The Rings Of Gold Casino, The Dictatorial Paradise, The Realm of the Shadows, SECFanatics, Meat, American Jewish Committee, dehydrated water, Greater Middle East, Hollow Point, and 00000 Land of Nod.
Tags: Anti-General Assembly, Anti-Security Council, Anti-World Assembly, Capitalist, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Featured, Future Tech, Imperialist, Industrial, Invader, Isolationist, and 3 others.Small, Totalitarian, and Video Game.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Coalition of Authoritarian Nations
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Coalition of Authoritarian Nations is ranked 11,441st in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The People's Republic of East Okhotsk||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Workers of the world, Unite”|
|2.||The Disputed Territories of QuietArmy1||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This Space For Rent”|
|3.||The Colony of The COAN Inter-Regional Space Station||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|4.||The Sovereign Military Junta of Peoples Republic of Joyea||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We must protect the DEAR LEADER with desperate courage”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of WE Suck badly||Iron Fist Consumerists||“We suck”|
|6.||The Armed Republic of Pablabibi||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Embrace your dear leader and bliss shall follow”|
|7.||The Nomadic Peoples of Space Ork Horde||Iron Fist Consumerists||“WAAAAGH”|
- : The crimson triumvirate ceased to exist.
- : The Colony of The COAN Inter-Regional Space Station arrived from The Invaders.
- : The Colony of The COAN Inter-Regional Space Station departed this region for The Invaders.
- : The Colony of The COAN Inter-Regional Space Station arrived from The North Pacific.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Fourth Realm and Coalition of Authoritarian Nations.
- : The Sovereign Military Junta of Peoples Republic of Joyea created a new regional poll: "Should we construct a inter-regional space station?".
- : The Sovereign Military Junta of Peoples Republic of Joyea deleted a regional poll.
- : The Sovereign Military Junta of Peoples Republic of Joyea created a new regional poll: "Should we construct a inter-regional space station.".
- : The Oppressed Peoples of WE Suck badly ordered the closure of embassies between Coalition of Authoritarian Nations and The Fourth Realm.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of WE Suck badly granted posting privileges on the Coalition of Authoritarian Nations Regional Message Board to Officers with Communications authority in embassy regions.
Coalition of Authoritarian Nations Regional Message Board
I pass through your solar system (or regions, as you call them) in this manner:
1. I shall follow whoever should move out of a region first after I move there
2. If I should end up the only nation in a region, or no one has moved out of the region in 28 days, I shall return to The North Pacific.
3. If I should be ejected, I shall continue unhindered in my mission of rules 1 and 2.
8-17-19: The North Pacific
8-17-19: The Black Hawks via Kurryans Wiggaakelfi
8-17-19: The Mystical Council via Vedan
8-23-19: Greenland via New vedan
9-5-19: Indonesia via Romanov Alaska
9-5-19: Fjord via -Allemeine
9-6-19: Selene via RMSboatymcboatface
9-7-19: New Dinosaurtopia via -Allemeine
9-8-19: The Sawiskera Space Colony via -Allemeine
9-9-19: Coalition of Authoritarian Nations via -Allemeine
9-10-19: The Featured Region Followers via The Gold Camel
9-12-19: Asrina via The Gold Camel
Comrades, I proposed the building of an inter-regional space station (which will be a shared nation I will send you the password). It will also have the COAN flag.
I have an idea for what the space station will look like (sorry can't put in pictures, you need to copy and paste the link):
East Okhotsk you mentioned earlier that we could have a regional anthem is this good?:
Also I wanted to make a regional constitution what should I put?