WA Delegate: The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Augustin Alliance, Ridgefield, Cape of Good Hope, Lands End, Narnia, Dawn, Spiritus, The Union of Democratic States, The Order of the Grey Wardens, the South Pacific, Anteria, European Union, Caer Sidi, Forest, Greater Middle East, The Kingdom of Great Britain, and 7 others.Niamark, South Pacific, Conch Kingdom RP, The Free Nations Region, Philippines, NationStates Today, and URA.
Regional Power: Very High
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector in Conch Kingdom
World Census analysts extensively tested concept muscle cars in empty parking lots in order to estimate which nations have the largest auto industries.
As a region, Conch Kingdom is ranked 9,518th in the world for Largest Automobile Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Nicobia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Republic shall always live on!”|
|2.||The Corporate Conglomerate of Supero Omnia||Anarchy||“I Overcome All”|
|3.||The Principality of Kopinberg||Corporate Bordello||“Can we eat money?”|
|4.||The Empire of Swedsitan||Capitalist Paradise||“If the moose is dead, the empire is dead”|
|5.||The Empire of Gib bread||Corporate Police State||“Gib me the bread. I want the bread.”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Sixth Polish Republic||Right-wing Utopia||“God , Honor , Nation”|
|7.||The Fandom of Noncanon||Anarchy||“Cringe Culture is dead.”|
|8.||The Post-Dystopian Pre-Utopia of Thuron||Left-wing Utopia||“Remember what's you.”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Drakenz||Conservative Democracy||“Skopre te korwahhs”|
|10.||The Independent Islandstate of Travnjaci||Anarchy||“Everyone is worth their weight in Jac”|
Regional Poll • Citizen Submitted Poll : Sleeping Options
Voting opened 2 days 6 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : Sakovia ceased to exist.
- : Caledoneia ceased to exist.
- : Hapardex ceased to exist.
- : The Allied States of Little piggys departed this region for Ravana.
- : The Allied States of Little piggys arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell appointed The Conquering Empire of Rex Omnia as Minister of Domestic Affairs with authority over Appearance, Communications, and Polls in Conch Kingdom.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell dismissed The Marxist States of Crionadh as Minister of Domestic Affairs of Conch Kingdom.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell appointed The Immortal Oligarchy of The Third British Empire as Minister of Foreign Affairs with authority over Communications and Embassies in Conch Kingdom.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell dismissed The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell as Minister of Foreign Affairs of Conch Kingdom.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Free Azell appointed The Federal Republic of Charville as Prime Minister with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Conch Kingdom.
Conch Kingdom Regional Message Board
Why did you quote me?
1 interro spi
1 interro chr
Need a tiebreaker U~U
Read the choices below and then pick one, and post it on the RMB quoting this post. Use -snip- to save space.
What's in a name?
A man by the name of &%*\@# Smith hit the headlines yesterday when he had his first name legally changed to ‘John’, citing the ridicule and stress he suffered because of his given name. Mr Smith publicly commented afterwards that there should be more restrictions on what parents can name their children.
1. “People do so love to be different,” says Insert Name Here, with a heavy sigh. “I don’t know what my folks were thinking when they named me. Probably about how ‘novel’ and ‘with it’ they were being, but I didn’t get a say in it did I? Growing up in my neighbourhood with the first name ‘Insert’ wasn’t fun at all I can tell you! The government should set up a registry of recognised names that are clean, sensible, and non-teasable. Kids deserve better.”
2. “It’s none of the government’s business what I name my daughter,” says Follicle Rainbow Gooseknob, cradling [expletive deleted] in her arms. “Are you going to tell us what to think next? Where to go? Who to love? I don’t want some grey-faced bureaucrat deciding what name is appropriate for my child! What kind of country hates personal freedom so much you can’t even choose your own name?”
3. “Names? Names are so inefficient!” says Five-Oh-Three McGoohan, counting beads. “Who can honestly tell one Michonne Caldwell from another? That name’s so popular now, I met three people at the mall with it just last week! Face it! Names are old-hat! Everyone ought to go by a government-allocated ID number instead, much more practical. Who could make fun of a child named Six-Eight-Four?”
Hello Conch Kingdom,
I would just like to say thank you to everyone for voting and congratulating me into office and GG to Duby and Liberto-Ancapistan. As PM, I will make sure this is a successful three months for CK! Cheers!
This one is obvious. Being the personal-freedom-loving anarchy that I am, I pick #2.