WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
The embassy with Plum Island is being withdrawn. Closure expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Confederation of Nations
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Confederation of Nations is ranked 10,169th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Dominion of The Golden Knight||Right-wing Utopia||“Patience is a conquering virtue.”|
|2.||The Republic of Nor Ondsm||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|3.||The Empire of North Vazdania||Father Knows Best State||“The Homeland is Free”|
|4.||The Island Realm of Ayunliz||Democratic Socialists||“Be patriotic or get out of here.”|
|5.||The Republic of Foundatis||Left-wing Utopia||“Etiamsi omnes, ego non”|
- : The Kingdom of Doksansia lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Kingdom of Doksansia departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of Gigan departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Krea Griopia departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Tasmanian Island of Greater NSW departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of AbsolutelyNotSulen departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of Doksansia became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Protectorate of Cards of Eagles 5 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Narwhals Are Unicorns departed this region for Contumacious.
- : The Colony of Klamytappi departed this region for The South Pacific.
Confederation of Nations Regional Message Board
BI have you started the process of retaking this sh*thole?
biggie oof literally just 1 endorsement but I can't lose VP ;(
I left a message on the UAS for non government members
They aren't responsible for invasions and don't moderate them either
Well this is fun it got invaded... again.
Ehh whatever this is a region with practically nothing anyways.
Oh hey its invaded again
Wow its good to be back after years!!!