WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Conservative Capitalists contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Conservative Capitalists
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Conservative Capitalists is ranked 2,640th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Veniana||Left-Leaning College State||“Ad minore ad maius”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Conservitivia||New York Times Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Commonwealth of Emendatacles departed this region for New World Alliance.
- : The Commonwealth of Ausiliumia departed this region for The United States of Thaivania.
- : The Democratic States of Delphinia departed this region for The United States of Thaivania.
- : Embassy established between Conservative Capitalists and Albosiac.
- : Embassy established between Conservative Capitalists and Free Market Federation.
- : The Democratic States of Delphinia tagged the region "Regional Government".
- : Embassy established between Conservative Capitalists and Social Conservative Axis.
- : The Democratic States of Delphinia agreed to construct embassies with Albosiac.
- : The Democratic States of Delphinia agreed to construct embassies with Free Market Federation.
- : The Imperial Federation of Tamiy of the region Free Market Federation proposed constructing embassies.
Conservative Capitalists Regional Message Board
Addressed specifically to the Federal Republic of Conservitivia, and wired to the Delphinian Commonwealths of Ausiliumia, Veniana, and Emendatacles:
I, the Leader of the Democratic States of Delphinia, the Delphinian Commonwealth Realm (comprising Ausiliumia, Veniana, and Emendatacles), and President of the Council of Conservative Capitalists, , do find that it would be in our best interest as a growing region of the world that we, the Conservative Capitalists, do formulate a constitution for ourselves. I, the Leader of the Democratic States of Delphinia and of the Council of the Conservative Capitalists, do also believe that this constitution should be in the form of a treaty, which we will all sign in good health and sound mind, or face ejection and banning.
I, the Leader of the Democratic States of Delphinia, do also find that we should discuss this in Council further, to formulate a sound, functioning, governing, and liberating Treat & Constitution.
- Democratic States of Delphinia
Could I suggest that the preamble go like this:
The Parties to this Treaty do affirm that by signing onto it, we do join the region of Conservative Capitalists, and that we do so in sound mind and good health, and that we, by signing and therefore joining the Conservative Capitalist union, do wish to secure conservatism, capitalism, and for all intents and purposes the common health of the good people ruled by and under our fellow signers.
I think that that would be a great preamble. It allows and even supports the addition of new nations to the region, so that we can continue to advertise and build Embassies. It states very simply our values, and formats the treaty very nicely.
Conservativia, what do you think?
I very much agree that it would be in our best interest to create such a document:
Therefor as the Founder of the Conservative Capitalists, I shall start an early draft and encourage others to do the same, to create a diversity of ideas.
I believe it would be the perfect preamble, as it's brief and right to the point.