WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
CTSN contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in CTSN
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, CTSN is ranked 856th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Dictatorship of Minimalist Republic||Father Knows Best State||“Less Is More”|
|2.||The Knights of The Round Table||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“United we stand!”|
- : The Revolution of Fanonical departed this region for USSD.
- : The Kingdom of Cymreag ceased to exist.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division departed this region for Switz.
- : The Community of House 15 departed this region for Switz.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division dismissed The Ṭarīqaẗ ʾal●Bāhuwiyyaẗ of The Multiversal Communist Collective as Vice-Delegate of CTSN.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division appointed The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division as Ebil Raider!!! with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in CTSN.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Dictatorship of 46th Catgirl Division arrived from Plum Island.
- : The Community of House 15 arrived from Plum Island.
CTSN Regional Message Board
Honestly, I am not familiar with the system, which is why I asked if anyone else could set it up.
Are you also Libertarian Communist Planets ? I think I recognize you lol
Yep. That is another of my nations.
Perhaps we should begin a discussion about this region. At this point, it does not look like the founder is returning. Either way, since the founder's nation is in the boneyard, we are currently a founder-less region.
As of now, the region is dying. We are losing more people than we are gaining.
What do you all want to do?
I don't really know... what can we do?
Not sure. We can, I suppose, just leave. Without a founder, we are not in a good position.
Another possibility which just occurred to me: We are the sister or brother region with the USSD. Both of us are signatories to the Vanguard Treaty and we share embassies. We could always move there (or ask to merge with them).
Edit: As the only member of this region who is on the "central committee," I have asked the USSD if they would be willing to merge with us. Obviously, what you choose to do is up to you.
Their answer is yes. Please give me some feedback. I really dislike the current situation. As the only remaining member of the central committee, I am, in effect, a dictator. I realize that this is just a game, but, as a libertarian Marxist, the idea of being a dictator is totally disgusting to me.