WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Publishing Industry in Death Valley
The World Census tallied social media complaints from students regarding overpriced textbooks to determine which nations have the largest book publishing industries.
As a region, Death Valley is ranked 960th in the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
|1.||The Environment of Death Valley National Park||Democratic Socialists||“Lowest, Driest, Hottest”|
|2.||The Republic of Reallyrreamed||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Christ Jeezebul? expunged”|
|3.||The Rooms And Facilities of The Inn At Death Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Inn”|
|4.||The Region of The Badwater Basin||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Lowest Point In North America”|
|5.||The Rooms And Facilities of The Oasis At Death Valley||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The Oasis”|
|6.||The Terrain of Telescope Peak||Democratic Socialists||“Telescope Peak”|
|7.||The Desert Town of Furnace Creek||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Death Valley”|
|8.||The Town of Death Valley Junction||Left-wing Utopia||“Death Valley”|
- : The Republic of Exppelled departed this region for Kobenhavn.
- : The Republic of Exppelled arrived from The Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Hollow Point and Death Valley.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Environment of Death Valley National Park proposed constructing embassies with Hollow Point.
- : The Town of Death Valley Junction arrived from Lazarus.
- : Embassy established between Death Valley and Gypsy Lands.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Environment of Death Valley National Park proposed constructing embassies with Gypsy Lands.
Death Valley Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.