WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Rigiaball
Last WA Update:
Embassies: RHINIA, The Great Universe, Council of Islamic States, SECFanatics, International Debating Area, NationStatesHolics Anonymous, The Embassy, nasunia, Confederation of New lands, Lardyland, Union of the Kind Ones, MentosLand, Hollow Point, Union of Democrats, The Moderate Alliance, PieTopia, and 20 others.The United Empires of Carson, Gypsy Lands, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Bus Stop, Kebabistan, Europae, Allied States of the New Europe Union, Westfalen Westphalia, The Second Entente, The Pacific Rim, Chicken overlords, Southfield, Fredonia, The League of Socialist States, Imperton, The Monarchy alliance, Veris Administrative Region, Meat, The Cursed Continent of Lodoss, and Bharat.
Debate Region of the Rhine is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Debate Region of the Rhine
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Debate Region of the Rhine is ranked 10,981st in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Colony of Rigiaball||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“How do I country?”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Federated States of Conservative Nations and Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : Embassy cancelled between Luck and Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : The Halloween Junta of Pinochet Executionists of the region Meat cancelled the closure of its embassy in Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : The Anti-Fascist Hammertime of MC Hammering The Fash of the region Meat ordered the closure of its embassy in Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : The Luxembourgish Nation of New Swaraelia of the region The Second Entente cancelled the closure of its embassy in Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : The Republic of 156th Catgirl Division of the region The Second Entente ordered the closure of its embassy in Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : Embassy established between Bharat and Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bolreon loop and Debate Region of the Rhine.
- : The Colony of Rigiaball agreed to construct embassies with Bharat.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Magadh of the region Bharat proposed constructing embassies.
Debate Region of the Rhine Regional Message Board
Yes--It is a reasonable Parliamentary maneuver to stop further disruptions and allow the exit to finally be consummated.
Well no. Arguably this is getting the job done, but we can still get the job done without taking one step closer to a conservative dictatorship. This also highlights why we should just get rid of the Monarchy and make our country a republic, although tbf some past leaders that have done that have gone a bit carried away...
Hey, I hope everyone is starting to get back into the groove of school. Anyways, this week we will be looking at America's longest war in its history;
"Should the US negotiate with the Taliban to end the Afghanistan War?"
Washington Post: https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/afghan-peace-effort-in-disarray-after-trump-ends-talks/2019/09/09/723936d4-d330-11e9-8924-1db7dac797fb_story.html
CBS News: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-taliban-afghanistan-the-bloody-road-to-peace-talks-on-and-off/
Obviously military force has not brought peace. I doubt that even President Trump is prepared to carpet-bomb Afghanistan into the Stone-Age to achieve a military victory. That only leaves a negotiated end for this war. However, the USA should include the Government of Afghanistan in any negotiation with the Taliban.
I'm ready for this war to be over, but only as long as we do it the right way. Any mistake we make could only cause us more trouble down the road. We still have pretty bad PR there, which makes it easier to recruit, and our overall prestige has taken a hit in the last few years.
I'm alive! I've just been settling into college life right now. I apologize for being gone longer than expected, but hopefully things should return to a semi-regular schedule from this point on.
"Should Trump be allowed to use foreign policy for political wants?"
The Guardian: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/sep/22/trump-ukraine-scandal-joe-biden
USA Today: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/09/22/donald-trump-joe-biden-ukraine-whistleblower-standoff-explained/2388648001/