by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Democratia RMB
Democratia was Liberated by Security Council Resolution # 11

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Fire eaters

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Democratia is a Peacezone! The WA Delegate holds no power whatsoever and nations cannot be ejected.

The World Factbook Entry will not be changed, and posts will not be suppressed.
Movement in and out of the region is unrestricted, as no password can be imposed.
This region will neither seek nor accept embassies, so don't bother to ask.

We thank New Brannack for the liberation and re-founding that placed this region back under native control.


Tags: Founderless, Liberated, and Minuscule.

Democratia contains 4 nations.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Democratia

World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.

As a region, Democratia is ranked 496th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Armed Republic of Peace through Superior FirepowerInoffensive Centrist Democracy“By The People For The People”
2.The Ranging Ungulate Herd of ElkLeft-wing Utopia“Why are reindeer the only Christmas cervid?”
3.The Empire of Sacasian RepublicAnarchy“Sacasia before, Sacasia now, Sacasia till the end”
4.The Socialist Federation of Qwabour HarbourAuthoritarian Democracy“Live long and die free”

Regional Happenings

More...

Democratia Regional Message Board

Sorry, missed this message long ago in the sands of time. This region had different versions?

Bears disarmed

Peace through Superior Firepower wrote:Sorry, missed this message long ago in the sands of time. This region had different versions?

Yes. I'm not sure how many of them there were, but the one before this was founded -- and declared as a 'peacezone' -- by a nation called 'Republican Schutzbund' which was a puppet of a fairly well-known player generally known as Codger (He was also heavily involved, for example, in setting up an actual community in the region 'Warzone Airspace'...) However he let that nation CTE, and the region was seized by [a minor group of] raiders who refounded it.
Araluen and Eyreland, the founder of [that period's incarnation of] the region 'New Brannack' decided to try his hand at defending, and one of his moves was to infiltrate that raiding group: He managed to persuade their leadership that he would be a suitable custodian for the new founder, recognized me as the last of the old region's natives, and gave control of the founder to me.

(and 'Bears in Brannack' was my puppet in New Brannack, after that, until that region collapsed....)

Bears disarmed

And the nation 'Democratic dachshund', whose name you can see in the Regional Happenings, was another native of the former version of this region -- with a different player, not as one of mine -- that had CTEd before the raid but was revived after the re-founding.

Democratic dachshund

Bears disarmed

Bears disarmed wrote:Yes. I'm not sure how many of them there were, but the one before this was founded -- and declared as a 'peacezone' -- by a nation called 'Republican Schutzbund' which was a puppet of a fairly well-known player generally known as Codger


Bears disarmed wrote:And the nation 'Democratic dachshund', whose name you can see in the Regional Happenings, was another native of the former version of this region -- with a different player, not as one of mine -- that had CTEd before the raid but was revived after the re-founding.

Correction: I have been informed that it was Democratic Dachshund which belonged to Codger, whilst Republican Schutzbund was actually somebody else.

Bears in brannack

“Hrarroom!” (= “Greetings”), and a hearty "Welcome to Democratia", for Bonanima.

*(sends over a gift basket of this nation's produce, including a large jar of high-quality honey and a large bottle of high-quality maple syrup as well as assorted fruits and nuts)*

Greetings,

I came across this region upon perusing the WA and read the proposal concerning it.

I really like the idea of a "Peacezone" and thought I'd move a nation in and see how things go.

Decided to move in Elk, a recent puppet, since there were already a couple bears resident...and considering how half of them are "disarmed," I figured we could likely coexist.

Bears in brannack and Peace through Superior Firepower

Merry Christmas, Democratia! I hope everyone's holidays were filled with good cheer.

...and don't forget that Reindeer aren't the only cervids helping Santa at the North Pole!

Bears in brannack

Elk wrote:Merry Christmas, Democratia! I hope everyone's holidays were filled with good cheer.

...and don't forget that Reindeer aren't the only cervids helping Santa at the North Pole!

After seeing this post for a while, I finally bit the bullet and googled what a cervid was. Thought it'd be less factual and more insulting to reindeer.

Fire eaters and Elk

Peace through Superior Firepower wrote:After seeing this post for a while, I finally bit the bullet and googled what a cervid was. Thought it'd be less factual and more insulting to reindeer.

Laughed

Just doing my job of spreading taxonomic information.

*looks at job description card*

Welp...just doing my unpaid volunteer work

And then, in a twinkling, I heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.

Need help distinguishing those hoofprints on your rooftop after Christmas?

Reindeer/Caribou:
https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/species/speciesinfo/caribou/images/caribou_tracks.gif
http://www.hww.ca/assets/images/mammals/caribou/hoof_e_web.jpg

Elk/Wapiti:
https://www.adfg.alaska.gov/static/species/speciesinfo/elk/images/elk_tracks.jpg
https://www.pestdetective.org.nz/assets/Uploads/Clues/wapiti-tracks-1sq.jpg

Forum View

Advertisement