WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Albosiac, RAMS, Fredonia, The Great Universe, The Embassy, CDW Federation, Raxulan Empire, Guinea Kiribati, GALACTIXAN IMPERIAL GOVERNMENT, Placeholder, The Andoran Empire, Empire Supreme, and Alliance Nation League.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Inclusive in democratic and capytallistic union
WA analysts ranked nations based on whether all citizens were commonly treated as equally valuable members of society.
As a region, democratic and capytallistic union is ranked 21,420th in the world for Most Inclusive.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Blue Oer||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
|2.||The Republic of Austrinan||Corporate Bordello||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Episilon Mynos III||Democratic Socialists||“Aldea, the wondrous mythical world.”|
|4.||The Colony of Kelemania||New York Times Democracy||“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”|
|5.||The Protectorate of Banana t0wn||Psychotic Dictatorship||“something”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Ytdfnjnmhfds||Moralistic Democracy||“Oeswmnpjjh”|
|7.||The Colony of Vfh-748||Corporate Bordello||“Activitating vfh-748 protocol”|
|8.||The People's Republic of 8woedudy||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Oeswmnpjjh”|
|9.||The Community of Wa office of life empire||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Life”|
|10.||The Multiversal empire of Life empire||Capitalist Paradise||“Life”|
Regional Poll • endorsements
Voting opened 13 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.
- : The Multiversal empire of Life empire created a new regional poll: "endorsements".
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Alliance Nation League.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Empire Supreme.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and The Andoran Empire.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Placeholder.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and GALACTIXAN IMPERIAL GOVERNMENT.
- : Embassy established between Democratic and capytallistic union and Guinea Kiribati.
- : The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface departed this region for Saonora.
- : The Boaty Congratulatory Ship of RMSboatymcboatface arrived from The Hole To Hide In.
- : The Multiversal empire of Life empire rejected The Cult of PCHS's request for regional embassies.
Democratic and capytallistic union Regional Message Board
hi is this region active?
not really I am the only active person here excluding you
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
oh the region was featured I completely didnt see that untill after the fact
Hey Hey! You Were Featured Yesterday! Congratulations My Friends!
\_O_/ Yay! :D
I have decided to draft a wa resolution which I probably wont get the chance to use:
Recognizing that technological progress can make the world a better place.
Acknowledging that making the world a better place is a good thing and there for technological progress is aswell.
Realising the importance of gaining and preserving technology suggests the following:
1. The wa will create a small sub-organisation dedicated to the task of finding and preserving knowledge.
2. Said organisation will be funded by the wa and will further be refered to as the international science and technology organisation or ISATO for short.
3. Member nations are required to share any scientific findings found while this resolution is active that does not risk national security with the ISATO which ISATO will put in a database to preserve said knowledge. Any member nation may request acces to the database.
4. ISATO may use some of its budget to subsidise any research aslong as the research is allowed by all other active resolutions.
5. ISATO will establish an internatial prize to recognize scientists who make major scientific discoveries.
6. Decisions over who gets subsidised and who gets awarded a prize is to be decided by majority vote between a council of scientists. Said scientists may not vote in a decision to subsidise or award themselves to avoid corruption. Should the votes be tied the status quo will be preserved.