WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Doki Doki
Last WA Update:
Doki Doki Literature Club is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Doki Doki Literature Club
The World Census recorded sales of fizzy syrup water in order to determine which nations have the largest beverage industries.
As a region, Doki Doki Literature Club is ranked 21,167th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Kingdom of Doki Doki||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Enemies of Doki Doki should be burning in hell.”|
- : Great papyrus ceased to exist.
- : Poliangelen ceased to exist.
- : The Literary Republic of The 23 Stars of the region PG Wodehouse withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Literary Republic of The 23 Stars of the region PG Wodehouse proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Doki Doki Literature Club and Konteka People Organization.
- : The Kingdom of Doki Doki agreed to construct embassies with Konteka People Organization.
- : Embassy established between Doki Doki Literature Club and Traveling Wilburys.
- : The Colony of New Panormia of the region Konteka People Organization proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations departed this region for Dixie.
- : The Travelling Tiger of Create Nations arrived from Dunder Mifflin Scranton.
Doki Doki Literature Club Regional Message Board
Cute it is. And clever, too. Each plant has different ways of doing in the zombies, and they have faces. And you can create your own zombies, if you feel the need.
We must be flying along. Happy gaming!
Thanks for having us!
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
Plants eating zombies....Visions of "feed me Seymour".
Time to roll on, Adios.
Goodbye! waddles away
Time's running out, it's always running out on me,
And every road I discover disappears under my feet
And with that, I will say
Ciao for now,
Thank you for the hospitality.