WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: the West Pacific, Atlantic, Kawaii, Versailles Isle, Yuno, mr money headquarters, The Holy Empire of the Papa John, The Borenzoist Clan, Memes, Altino, Nihon, Pandilla, The Kawaii Lands, Tropical World, Invader, Tropical hawaii, and 5 others.Democracy in West Pacific, The land of pork, South Lebanon, Tau Psi Rho, and The Free West pacific.
Construction of embassies with Lost and Found has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Robot Overlords has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Right wing Libertarian Party has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Populations in Doll Guldur
The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.
As a region, Doll Guldur is ranked 11,664th in the world for Largest Populations.
|1.||The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Mind the Mine, it's Mine!”|
|2.||The Holy Riders of Stone of Caliburn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Disinherited”|
|3.||The Theocracy of Redemptoria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“God's Will”|
|4.||The Unholy Terrors of Captain Bones||Iron Fist Consumerists||“ARRH!”|
|5.||The Boozer of Sozzled Santa||Authoritarian Democracy||“Cheers!”|
|6.||The Sizzler of Sexy Santa||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Holy Red Holly Berries”|
|7.||The Jolly of Mediator5||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Santa Says”|
|8.||The Christmas of Mediator4||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer”|
|9.||The Jolly Roger of Mediator3||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Puppeteer”|
|10.||The Christmas of Mediator1||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Giddy Up”|
- : The Allied States of While being totally original Fauxia of the region Communist Assembly aborted construction of embassies with Doll Guldur.
- : The Republic of Slowest Moon Around 29 of the region Forty Four aborted construction of embassies with Doll Guldur.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur agreed to construct embassies with Right wing Libertarian Party.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur agreed to construct embassies with Robot Overlords.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur agreed to construct embassies with Communist Assembly.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur agreed to construct embassies with Lost and Found.
- : The Dynamite Sticks of Cyclical Saboteur agreed to construct embassies with Forty Four.
- : The Disputed Territories of FH Kappa of the region Forty Four proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of FH Eta of the region Lost and Found proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of FH Zeta of the region Communist Assembly proposed constructing embassies.
Doll Guldur Regional Message Board
*restocks the bar*
Yo ho ho!
Arcveir You are most welcome here as an august retired member of TWPAF's dedicated pirate warriors! Whilst you sit in your rocking chair overlooking the fleet anchored in Bones' Bay, you now have the responsibility of keeping a watchful eye out for ne'er-do-wells coming over the horizon :)
restocks the bar and refrigerator
Greetings from Nihon. We are conducting a diplomatic survey with our allied regions on what makes a military campaign successful?. Please honour us with your esteemed choice on our humble report. Feel free to share as it's an open poll.どうぞよろしくお願いします！
Neotanks are a Land Unit. They are significantly more powerful than Medium Tanks, though not as powerful as Megatanks. They can use their main cannon to attack Land and Naval Units, as well as infantries, Battle Copters and Transport Copters with their Machine Gun.
Neotanks are very powerful against almost every ground units, being able to wipe out infantry and weaker vehicles in one hit. Although they are not as strong as Megatanks, Neotanks have several advantages over them. Neotanks can move 50% faster, carry twice the fuel, three times the ammunition, and cost 20% less to build. This makes Neotanks much more effective than Megatanks when deployed in drawn-out battles. With even number however, Neotanks will always lose against Megatanks. Neotanks are also extremely weak against indirect and Bomber attacks, with 2 or 3 barrages usually enough to destroy a Neotank.
Neotanks are extremely expensive to build and can be eliminated by much cheaper indirect units. Their strong attack mustn't be overestimated, as misplacement could cost you a very expensive unit