WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United Republic of Aishka
Last WA Update:
Duluth is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Cultured in Duluth
After spending many tedious hours in coffee shops and concert halls, World Census experts have found the following nations to be the most cultured.
As a region, Duluth is ranked 20,106th in the world for Most Cultured.
|1.||The United Republic of Aishka||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Live Free”|
- : Kiowah ceased to exist.
- : Sleizzovakia ceased to exist.
- : Embassy established between Hollow Point and Duluth.
- : The United Republic of Aishka agreed to construct embassies with Hollow Point.
- : Embassy established between Duluth and Gypsy Lands.
- : The Emoticons of Smiley Bob of the region Hollow Point proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Republic of Aishka agreed to construct embassies with Gypsy Lands.
- : The Matriarchy of Gypsy Lands of the region Gypsy Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The United Republic of Aishka granted Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to Sleizzovakia and renamed the office from "Homeland Officer" to "General Secretary" in Duluth.
- : Sleizzovakia arrived from Lazarus.
Duluth Regional Message Board