by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Eientei Gensokyo Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,8471,8481,8491,8501,8511,8521,8531,854»

Securoserv wrote:Hello nations! We would like to offer the services of the Securoserv Corporation to all nations in the region. The nations that existed here before Securerv was founded were poor and dangerous, but with our monopoly in the region they just could'nt live without us( literaly) so we incorporated them, and created the nation of Securoserv. So? Ready to make bussines?

poor you say? such naivety. .

Eldikar wrote:the small one wants a fight? tiny nations should know their place in the pecking order. .

Foolish fool! Shut your mouth!

Alteria wrote:Foolish fool! Shut your mouth!

I laughed.

Nations picking fights with factions that are notably more powerful than them is an amusing phenomenon. It is always a most interesting sight to behold, I must admit; a great source of research material.

Hikxx wrote:I laughed.

Thatís a joke. We shall not fight tho. There a nonaggression pact in place.

The Armada of Refuge wrote:Nations picking fights with factions that are notably more powerful than them is an amusing phenomenon. It is always a most interesting sight to behold, I must admit; a great source of research material.

Alteria wrote:Foolish fool! Shut your mouth!

the real joke here is that the tiny one thinks i feel threatened by them. . it really does make one laugh doesnt it?

Eldikar wrote:the real joke here is that the tiny one thinks i feel threatened by them. . it really does make one laugh doesnt it?

Leave my viewpoint now! This is your final warning!

Alteria wrote:Leave my viewpoint now! This is your final warning!

and if i dont?

Time to rip away a nation from nonaggression pact...

Eldikar wrote:and if i dont?

I will slash the living help out of you with a slipper!

Eldikar Hey could you pin off my map of the WFE? I'm resigning as carthographer... I tried to tell Albrook but she doesn't answer so whatever

Chichiyaku wrote:Eldikar Hey could you pin off my map of the WFE? I'm resigning as carthographer... I tried to tell Albrook but she doesn't answer so whatever

There you go, problem fixed.

Alteria wrote:I will slash the living help out of you with a slipper!

heh. .

Eldikar wrote:heh. .

So, leave now!

Alteria wrote:So, leave now!

i refuse
i will not be threatened

This looks promising..

(WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THE USA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

These United States of the Inner Planets wrote:(WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THE USA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Nothing

Pidrotnia wrote:Nothing

What they said.

These United States of the Inner Planets wrote:(WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING IN THE USA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Something.

Eldikar wrote:i refuse
i will not be threatened

Alright, THEN COME OVER HERE AND FiGHT ME!!!!

Alteria wrote:Alright, THEN COME OVER HERE AND RIGHT ME!!!!

You don't need to be righted to know your wrong you just need to know your wrong to be righted in which case its the latter in place as of the current moment.

The vandoosa bomb has stuck!

The Bloodborn Hegemony wrote:You don't need to be righted to know your wrong you just need to know your wrong to be righted in which case its the latter in place as of the current moment.

The Light lives in all places... In all things... you can block it... even try to trap it... but the Light always finds it's way.

Eldikar wrote:heh. .

*Montisball slowly opens her eyes*
Montisball:"this fool be bothering you?"

«12. . .1,8471,8481,8491,8501,8511,8521,8531,854»

Advertisement