by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Empire of Andrew RMB

WA Delegate: The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City (elected )

Founder: Imperospheric reclaimation

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Head Admin and Marshal of the Empire of Andrew: Socialist Republic of Andrew
Regional Enforcer and Security Officer: The Orson Empire
WAD and Foreign Minister: Timmy City
Minister of Territorial Affairs and Homeland Officer: Novo Wagondia
PLEASE BE SURE TO ENDORSE THE WA DELEGATE IF YOU ARE A WA NATION!
If you want to join the EOA, please telegram Socialist Republic of Andrew or WAD.
LinkOur map
Link(without borders)
Newcomers: make sure to tg Novo Wagondia for information about free land through the New Nation Fund
LinkUCP Secondary HQ Location Map


Embassies: Sunalaya, Strategos Prime, Atlas, International Republican Union, United Federation of Planets, United Empire of Islam, Hellenic Civilization, Eastern Roman Empire, The Republic Nations, Nintendo, Astyria, Greater Dienstad, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Illuminati, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Continent of Xenonia, and 19 others.Eladen, Nelborne Union, League of Christian Nations, U R N, The Species Alliance, The Dirt Alliance, The Embassy, The Meme Must Go On, The Bar on the corner of every region, Asiana, Avadam Inn, Dauiland, International Debating Area, Regionless, The United Islands of the Atlantic, Salutations, Lardyland, Kingdom of Adonai, and Barbaria.

Tags: Capitalist, Casual, Democratic, FT: FTL, Founderless, Future Tech, Medium, Modern Tech, Post-Modern Tech, Regional Government, Role Player, Social, and 1 other.Socialist.

Regional Power: Moderate

Empire of Andrew contains 13 nations, the 982nd most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Welfare Programs in Empire of Andrew

Governments ranked highly spend the most on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.

As a region, Empire of Andrew is ranked 1,156th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Democratic Union of Felucian Planetary RepublicCivil Rights Lovefest“Da pacem Domine sperantibus.”
2.The Democratic Republic of The Unified Nations of FeluciaCivil Rights Lovefest“Primogénitus ex cineribus bellum ex luce mundi.”
3.The Second Great Imperium of CorsahnimCivil Rights Lovefest“The greatest nations require the strongest wills of men”
4.The Empire of Socialist Republic of AndrewInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Legacies don't make men, men make legacies”
5.The Empire of OcearaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Sapience is Beauty, Persistence is Victory!”
6.The Império Constitucional of Novo WagondiaCivil Rights Lovefest“Forward, Upward, Onward Together”
7.The Infinite Empire of Cybus1Inoffensive Centrist Democracy“Nos autem vitam et mortem.”
8.The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy CityNew York Times Democracy“It started with a windbird”
9.The State of The Orson EmpireLeft-wing Utopia“Victory for Orson”
10.The Protectorate of The Raven TechnocracyNew York Times Democracy“For Science And Society!”
12»

Regional Happenings

More...

Empire of Andrew Regional Message Board

Timmy City wrote:While there could be some challenges to shipping, if countries are keeping mines within their territorial limits and out of international recognized waters, shipping is still feasible and possible. All it means is that we need to deploy minesweepers to our territorial waters and to warn the shipping industry of potential risks.
If these mines pose a risk to international shipping, we will bring it to the regional organization and propose an international minesweeping mission.

Mines at least from Ocearan doctrine are an interdiction tool not just a coastal defense asset(Ocearan doctrine sees mines as interdiction tools first, defense assets second), we even drop landmines from stealth bombers as a way of interdicting land supply routes.

We would remove our mines.. after the war. Our mines are very modern, at least in the self-destructing category -- they do not have Identify Friend Foe systems except for certain ones laid in areas where our fleets will actively be operating in.

As for during the war, I don't think many if any of the warring powers would comply as they have more important things than their relations with neutral countries -- namely the survival of their nations in a fight to the death.

I now have a newly rebooted Q&A which also serves as a storefront.

Cybus1
Year: 2312
Valiant would consult MODUS. "The Crow -- the Assassin. Give me all the intel you got on him."

Oceara wrote:Cybus1
Year: 2312
Valiant would consult MODUS. "The Crow -- the Assassin. Give me all the intel you got on him."

"Forwarding intelligence file. I am afraid I do not have much more information than Torchwood does. He or she keeps off the radar of intelligence organizations, and thus off mine as well. May I ask why you are curious member...Valiant?"

A mysterious assassin-for-hire, The Crow is the codename given to him by Torchwood. He has been involved in hundreds of different assassinations over the centuries, always going through extremely meticulous planning and preparing for the kills. He has killed hundreds of targets dating back to before Christ, and is believed to be an Evolved. His true identity is a mystery, but it is known that he may a former intelligence operative of some sort, or some sort of foreign special forces from an Imperial client nation, as he has killed Torchwood Agents during his escapes, even eliminating a Section Four Kill-Team at one point, though it is believed that was through luck, as their skills were roughly equally matched. He has assassinated both Cybusians and foreigners, and he is skilled with all manner of weapons, though he seems to favor sniping over other methods. Each weapon is evidently hand-made by The Crow himself, rivaling even the quality of the exceptionally high quality Usher weapons, though he has on occasion used various false identities and dummy accounts to purchase specially made weapons. He may be Mercerist, due to the occasional use of Bone Charms to protect himself, but this does not impact his target choices, as he was hired once by a radical atheist to assassinate a Mercerist priest. His name is derived from the fact that at each assassination, a unique sigil of a crow is discovered nearby.
Unusually, he has never accepted any offers to kill heads of state, likely due to the extremely high security and the fact that assassinating one will make tracking him down a priority, as opposed to a lesser grade of importance. The closest he has come to assassinating them is assassinating public servants or government officials, never cabinet level or above, and terminating local, state, planetary, or system governors, or legislators, such as Didactian Council members.
Three Didacts have fallen to The Crow, all in a different way. Didact Nicholas Stevens’s, an Evolved member of the Imperialist Party, shuttle was destroyed by a freak accident during which a battleship-grade Hardlight Cannon fired on it as it passed by, the crow sigil discovered drawn near the turrets control center. Didact Amanda Waller, an Evolved member of the Objectivist Party, was shot in the chest with a dart containing a unique chemical compound which rapidly spread through her body and turned her own biomass reserves into a torch, burning her alive from the inside out. This compound was the same used in several other Evolved-targeted assassinations by The Crow, and the crow sigil was found in a snipers nest nearby. Finally, Didact Tyler Greene, a Human member of the Reformist Party, was found in his private quarters, his throat slit, the crow sigil drawn on his forehead with his own blood.

Cybus1 wrote:"Forwarding intelligence file. I am afraid I do not have much more information than Torchwood does. He or she keeps off the radar of intelligence organizations, and thus off mine as well. May I ask why you are curious member...Valiant?"

A mysterious assassin-for-hire, The Crow is the codename given to him by Torchwood. He has been involved in hundreds of different assassinations over the centuries, always going through extremely meticulous planning and preparing for the kills. He has killed hundreds of targets dating back to before Christ, and is believed to be an Evolved. His true identity is a mystery, but it is known that he may a former intelligence operative of some sort, or some sort of foreign special forces from an Imperial client nation, as he has killed Torchwood Agents during his escapes, even eliminating a Section Four Kill-Team at one point, though it is believed that was through luck, as their skills were roughly equally matched. He has assassinated both Cybusians and foreigners, and he is skilled with all manner of weapons, though he seems to favor sniping over other methods. Each weapon is evidently hand-made by The Crow himself, rivaling even the quality of the exceptionally high quality Usher weapons, though he has on occasion used various false identities and dummy accounts to purchase specially made weapons. He may be Mercerist, due to the occasional use of Bone Charms to protect himself, but this does not impact his target choices, as he was hired once by a radical atheist to assassinate a Mercerist priest. His name is derived from the fact that at each assassination, a unique sigil of a crow is discovered nearby.
Unusually, he has never accepted any offers to kill heads of state, likely due to the extremely high security and the fact that assassinating one will make tracking him down a priority, as opposed to a lesser grade of importance. The closest he has come to assassinating them is assassinating public servants or government officials, never cabinet level or above, and terminating local, state, planetary, or system governors, or legislators, such as Didactian Council members.
Three Didacts have fallen to The Crow, all in a different way. Didact Nicholas Stevens’s, an Evolved member of the Imperialist Party, shuttle was destroyed by a freak accident during which a battleship-grade Hardlight Cannon fired on it as it passed by, the crow sigil discovered drawn near the turrets control center. Didact Amanda Waller, an Evolved member of the Objectivist Party, was shot in the chest with a dart containing a unique chemical compound which rapidly spread through her body and turned her own biomass reserves into a torch, burning her alive from the inside out. This compound was the same used in several other Evolved-targeted assassinations by The Crow, and the crow sigil was found in a snipers nest nearby. Finally, Didact Tyler Greene, a Human member of the Reformist Party, was found in his private quarters, his throat slit, the crow sigil drawn on his forehead with his own blood.

"I am not sure exactly how to read Ryan, but there is at least somewhat of a chance he'll try and have me assassinated. -- Considering the security here in the capital, he'd probably go for The Crow to do it -- If he does that would present us an opportunity to turn the Crow and have them as an Asset on our side."

"Although I suppose you could run the simulations on Ryan's psychological profile and see if he'd come to the conclusion that I am too dangerous to let live or if he'll come to the conclusion that if the whole cloning machine issue didn't come out in the past few centuries it means I am smart enough to be expected to keep the secret for good.. Even if I did somewhat anger him with my lying about planning to overthrow the Ocearan Government. Because it may be possible he actually won't try to recruit the Crow to assassinate me."

Oceara wrote:"I am not sure exactly how to read Ryan, but there is at least somewhat of a chance he'll try and have me assassinated. -- Considering the security here in the capital, he'd probably go for The Crow to do it -- If he does that would present us an opportunity to turn the Crow and have them as an Asset on our side."

"Although I suppose you could run the simulations on Ryan's psychological profile and see if he'd come to the conclusion that I am too dangerous to let live or if he'll come to the conclusion that if the whole cloning machine issue didn't come out in the past few centuries it means I am smart enough to be expected to keep the secret for good.. Even if I did somewhat anger him with my lying about planning to overthrow the Ocearan Government. Because it may be possible he actually won't try to recruit the Crow to assassinate me."

"Accessing files on Rianofski, Andrei....running simulations....Ryan, while he is most likely angered by your lies, is not likely to attempt an assassination; primarily because you are too high-profile, and also because he, most likely, believes you can be trusted. He may not like you, member, but he has never resorted to assassination in the past; suggesting he views it in a negative light. If he had, it would have been targeted at others, such as the Founder rather than yourself. Ryan's confidence in his men would lead him to order Ryan Security to preform any attempted assassination, should one be ordered, and I would become aware of such an order immediately.
In other words, you are very unlikely to be targeted for assassination by Andrew Ryan, member...Valiant."

Cybus1 wrote:Did the return of Turner abruptly stop?

I still plan to continue it, I just haven't posted yet.

The Orson Empire wrote:I still plan to continue it, I just haven't posted yet.

Ah. Sorry. Sometimes RPs abruptly fizzle out.

Oceara wrote:Ocearan Diplomats have denounced the act as "Nothing more than scapegoating in service to a fascist regime and yet more oppression" and have stated that Oceara cannot in good moral conscious, maintain any sort of even minor semblance of support for the oppression by Turner's Regime. As such Oceara is giving it's public notice required to withdraw it's non-aggression pact with the Orson Empire signed but a year earlier. The Ocearans not wanting to be seen as maintaining a policy of appeasement.

The Ocearans have not increased their readiness level despite it going to lose the protection of the Non-aggression pact soon, likely because the Orsonians aren't positioned well enough at the current moment to warrant them being willing to invade Oceara and start a world war.

(Occurring in 2016)

Following the end of the non-aggression pact with Oceara, Imperial High Command has requested to meet with Emperor Turner at the Ministry of Defense Headquarters underneath Ayers Rock, Australia, with the purpose of drafting a new military strategy against the Ocearans.

The rise of the Ocearan nation from possessing a single island in the Drake Passage to a major world power in a matter of three years, possessing a significant chunk of western Africa, has not gone unnoticed in the Empire. While often overlooked in its early days as a backwater Third World country led by a mad scientist, the Ocearans have established close relations with the Wagains and Mamarans, and the Ocearan government has remained an outspoken critic of the Imperial government, and unlike the hesitancy of the Wagondians, the Ocearans appear unafraid to directly challenge the Imperial war machine.

High Command has presented alarming results from the Orsonian Intelligence Community (an association consisting of all intelligence agencies in Orson that are controlled by various ministries, mostly the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of State Security) of data gathered from ongoing espionage efforts in the Ocearan Empire, showing that the Ocearans are making significant progress of building an army capable of challenging the Imperial Military in the field, and that their highly advanced technology (possibly second only to Cybusian tech) potentially grants them a significant edge in combat. High Command is recommending all necessary precautions to ensure that the Ocearans cannot become too powerful, up to a pre-emptive strike to conquer their west African lands.

Turner, however, has refused to give approval for a pre-emptive strike. While the reports from Oceara are concerning, Turner is not convinced that, even with their technology, they could challenge the millions of battle-hardened Imperial soldiers in a straight fight. Turner has claimed that the Imperial Military has remain undefeated in the field since the 2nd Orson Civil War, stating that "if we could survive and persevere through that nightmare, Oceara will be a cakewalk." Furthermore, Turner has refused to remove too many resources away from his ultimate goal- the conquest of the Mamaran Empire as outline in his "grand Plan". Turner firmly believes that the Mamarans are the greater enemy, having remained a threat to Orsonian security since the 18th century, and that the Mamarans cannot be allowed to gain an edge over Orson at all costs.

Nevertheless, at the insistence of several members of High Command, Turner reluctantly approved the construction of greater defenses on the Ocearan-Orson border in Africa, which besides several military bases and a few border checkpoints, consists of nothing but a single fence. Over the next four years, the border would be transformed into the great "Nigerian Wall", one of the most sophisticated network of fortifications in the world.

The Orson Empire wrote:(Occurring in 2016)

Following the end of the non-aggression pact with Oceara, Imperial High Command has requested to meet with Emperor Turner at the Ministry of Defense Headquarters underneath Ayers Rock, Australia, with the purpose of drafting a new military strategy against the Ocearans.

The rise of the Ocearan nation from possessing a single island in the Drake Passage to a major world power in a matter of three years, possessing a significant chunk of western Africa, has not gone unnoticed in the Empire. While often overlooked in its early days as a backwater Third World country led by a mad scientist, the Ocearans have established close relations with the Wagains and Mamarans, and the Ocearan government has remained an outspoken critic of the Imperial government, and unlike the hesitancy of the Wagondians, the Ocearans appear unafraid to directly challenge the Imperial war machine.

High Command has presented alarming results from the Orsonian Intelligence Community (an association consisting of all intelligence agencies in Orson that are controlled by various ministries, mostly the Ministry of Defense and the Ministry of State Security) of data gathered from ongoing espionage efforts in the Ocearan Empire, showing that the Ocearans are making significant progress of building an army capable of challenging the Imperial Military in the field, and that their highly advanced technology (possibly second only to Cybusian tech) potentially grants them a significant edge in combat. High Command is recommending all necessary precautions to ensure that the Ocearans cannot become too powerful, up to a pre-emptive strike to conquer their west African lands.

Turner, however, has refused to give approval for a pre-emptive strike. While the reports from Oceara are concerning, Turner is not convinced that, even with their technology, they could challenge the millions of battle-hardened Imperial soldiers in a straight fight. Turner has claimed that the Imperial Military has remain undefeated in the field since the 2nd Orson Civil War, stating that "if we could survive and persevere through that nightmare, Oceara will be a cakewalk." Furthermore, Turner has refused to remove too many resources away from his ultimate goal- the conquest of the Mamaran Empire as outline in his "grand Plan". Turner firmly believes that the Mamarans are the greater enemy, having remained a threat to Orsonian security since the 18th century, and that the Mamarans cannot be allowed to gain an edge over Orson at all costs.

Nevertheless, at the insistence of several members of High Command, Turner reluctantly approved the construction of greater defenses on the Ocearan-Orson border in Africa, which besides several military bases and a few border checkpoints, consists of nothing but a single fence. Over the next four years, the border would be transformed into the great "Nigerian Wall", one of the most sophisticated network of fortifications in the world.

The Emperor has finally appointed a High General of the Army, appointing Rex Felix with the endorsement of Supreme Commander Valentina. Rex felix, much like Valentina and most of Oceara's staff are untested officers promoted based upon their theory and how well they manage to organize troops during peacetime exercises. His theories are not new by any stretch of the imagination, as ambushes have been carried out since the dawn of conflicts between peoples in ancient times. But then again, sometimes the simplest strategies are the best and when dealing with what would be mostly conscripts simple is better.

Rex Felix is expected to be primarily responsible for defensive planning while Valentina handles offensives, Rex has begun drawing up plans for the construction of the Styx Line.

Forum View

Advertisement