WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Foreign Aid Spending in England
The World Census intercepted food drops in several war-torn regions to determine which nations spent the most on international aid.
As a region, England is ranked 10,231st in the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
|1.||The Unified Provinces of Rhanukhan||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“The citizen who dies working, dies happy!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Bedfordshire||Right-wing Utopia||“Nemo me impune lacessit”|
|3.||The Duchy of Teviotdale||Right-wing Utopia||“Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audentior Ito”|
|4.||The Kingdom of Arthur||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unite”|
|5.||The Gaelic Kingdom of Danau||Tyranny by Majority||“Carpe Diem”|
|6.||The Republic of Lung||Psychotic Dictatorship||“E pluribus Unum”|
|7.||The Constitutional Monarchy of London||Democratic Socialists||“Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong. ”|
|8.||The Northern Duchy of Nosy||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Do unto others...”|
|9.||The English District of Inzagy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Carpe diem”|
|10.||The Covens of Fighting Witches||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Driving the Church crazy since the 15th Century”|
- : The White List Promulgationist of Twins of Hearts arrived from Christs Church.
- : The Republic of 9006 departed this region for Tallis alternate futures.
- : The Republic of Darth Plagueis The Mad lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Republic of 9006 altered the region's flag.
- : The Republic of 9006 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Darth Plagueis The Mad appointed The Republic of Darth Plagueis The Mad as The Jedi with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in England.
- : The Republic of Darth Plagueis The Mad appointed The Republic of 9006 as NPA the Wise with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in England.
- : The Republic of 9006 arrived from GeoFront.
- : The Republic of Darth Plagueis The Mad became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of R3-S6 arrived from Merridel.
England Regional Message Board
A Giant Meteor blazes through the sky overhead; leaving a trail of sparks in the sky above your region; those sparks seem to fall in a particular pattern, spelling out the words:
CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING FEATURED
before the meteor vanishes over the horizon; leaving the sky dark and empty as it passes through.
The Folly and This region has been featured
1. Doesn't seem to be.
2. You'll need to be in the World Assembly. Then you'll need to get enough endorsements from other WA Members in England.
Have a nice day.
Have a nice day too. It's good to have young people around, even if they sometimes appear a little hectic.
England with its green and pleasant land, welcome to our quiet region, why not play a round of golf or watch some cricket whilst you are here?
Invaders are not welcome- we will wave our fists angrily in your general direction if you try to upset us!
And then there are people like Wizard and Detective Chief Inspector Thomas Nightingale, who was born in 1900 and doesn't seem to take the aging business seriously...