WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Embassy, Chalyiaa, India, Paris Agreement, The Music Box, FNAF, Southfield, Alliance of the World, nasunia, Neosis, The New Weimar Republic, Republic Of Thanos, Bharat, The Wolf Clan, South Pacific, The Democratic Republic of Freedom, and 12 others.SECFanatics, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, The united nations of liberalia, The Monarchy alliance, The Confederacy of Aligned Nations, The Impure Land, The Commonwealth of United Free Nations, Idiots United, The Allied Tribe, The Koudniak Pakt, The levellers, and The Planet X.
Construction of embassies with Kail Vex has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with dehydrated water has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Environmental Protection Council
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Environmental Protection Council is ranked 17,542nd in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Democratic Republic of Slanetria||Democratic Socialists||“Through Science and Religion, We Progress”|
|2.||The Nomadic Peoples of Scuffy The Tugboat||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I was meant for bigger things!”|
|3.||The Most Serene Republic of GreenWaters||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Crystal Clear Waters and Lush Dark Rainforests”|
|4.||The Republic of FNAF Distributer8||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|5.||The Democratic Republic of The Ambassador State||Corporate Bordello||“Would you like some chocolates?”|
|6.||The Republic of Forestvilley||Left-wing Utopia||“For mother earth”|
|7.||The Republic of The Almerdonian Environmental Society||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Save the planet! Save the world!!!”|
|8.||The Most Serene Republic of Climatus Changus Socitey||Left-wing Utopia||“♻Nettoyer le monde une ťtape ŗ la fois.♻”|
|9.||The Most Serene Republic of Greenwaters Ranger||New York Times Democracy||“You Can't Stop Progress”|
- : The Republic of East Berlin state of the region Yipmens Donut Shop proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Anarchic Syndicates of Dawtania of the region The Leftist Assembly rejected a request from Environmental Protection Council to establish embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between United Christian Empires of the East and Environmental Protection Council.
- : Embassy established between Environmental Protection Council and The Planet X.
- : Embassy established between Environmental Protection Council and The levellers.
- : The Republic of Forestvilley proposed constructing embassies with The Leftist Assembly.
- : The Republic of Forestvilley agreed to construct embassies with Dehydrated water.
- : The Republic of Forestvilley agreed to construct embassies with Kail Vex.
- : The Republic of Forestvilley unsuppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
- : The Republic of Forestvilley suppressed a post on the Regional Message Board.
Environmental Protection Council Regional Message Board
Oh no! I am glad everything is alright now though.
If you ever need any help then lease feel free to reach out to us as we will help and your region in terms of security and anything else!
77 days ago, on the fifth of August, we had the honor of creating such an amazing region. From climate change, to health, to equality, we're pushing the boundaries and limits of support here on NationStates.
It still amazes that we now have 50+ spectacular embassy regions, a growing newspaper, a committee and more. I would never have guessed that any of this would've happened...
The amount of support from other regions is overwhelming, from polls to discussions! And I would like to thank some of the following for their support especially: Spanish Africa, Lesbian Piraters, Pretty Boy, GreenWaters, The Empire of Balestria, Skundi, Rotsteich, and Zealandiana.
From today forward, and today forth, I promise to work more towards our goals, our dreams, and our limits! And here's to 77 more days and 50+ more embassies!
Thatís good to hear.
If thereís anything you need then please feel free to reach me