by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .23,94623,94723,94823,94923,95023,95123,952. . .24,12324,124»

Bakkar wrote:She moved

And took your toothbrush with her...?

Will we see the day when individual sexual activity is none of public business as long as it includes consent adults?

Einswenn wrote:Will we see the day when individual sexual activity is none of public business as long as it includes consent adults?

Fascism wont stop until every aspect of your life is controlled

Laver Island wrote:Fascism wont stop until every aspect of your life is controlled

I don't think they ever stop even at that point

St Scarlett wrote:At least Clarence Thomas is 74, sounds horrible to say but hopefully he won't be around for too much longer.

interesting that the average age of politicians seems to just about align with the average age of grandparents in the US. Take, for example, Nancy Pelosi, who's 82 and controls the House of Representatives. Or, Dianne Feinstein, a senator from California, who's 89. At 89 I would be retired and probably in a nursing home, I defenitely wouldn't be a senator for the largest state.

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:interesting that the average age of politicians seems to just about align with the average age of grandparents in the US. Take, for example, Nancy Pelosi, who's 82 and controls the House of Representatives. Or, Dianne Feinstein, a senator from California, who's 89. At 89 I would be retired and probably in a nursing home, I defenitely wouldn't be a senator for the largest state.

There should be age limits "from" and "to" because senile politicians are the opposite of socially beneficial figures

Einswenn wrote:There should be age limits "from" and "to" because senile politicians are the opposite of socially beneficial figures

Exactly. Although it is the home of the lawsuit, so I don't think they'll give up without an ageism suit.

Einswenn wrote:There should be age limits "from" and "to" because senile politicians are the opposite of socially beneficial figures

Doesn't Canada limit MPs to 75 and under?
The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth please fact check me

Qroma wrote:Doesn't Canada limit MPs to 75 and under?
The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth please fact check me

Idk about MPs, but I know Senators are limited to 75
I think Supreme Court members are also limited to 75

The Kingdom of Denmark wrote:interesting that the average age of politicians seems to just about align with the average age of grandparents in the US. Take, for example, Nancy Pelosi, who's 82 and controls the House of Representatives. Or, Dianne Feinstein, a senator from California, who's 89. At 89 I would be retired and probably in a nursing home, I defenitely wouldn't be a senator for the largest state.

over here, the leader of the socialists are literal millennials, imao

Post self-deleted by St Scarlett.

Trying this again after I realised my own nation couldn't fit with any of the options XD

It's a bit more loose now with the confederation options being movements (so the confederation doesn't have to be something your government is pursuing necessarily)

Vote Now!

And as always feel free to discuss and elaborate on the RMB.

Re:Poll

Since the Union has been established, there have been those in nearly all constituent states calling for a return to nation states

They are the minority though and have little influence

St Scarlett wrote:Trying this again after I realised my own nation couldn't fit with any of the options XD

It's a bit more loose now with the confederation options being movements (so the confederation doesn't have to be something your government is pursuing necessarily)

Vote Now!

And as always feel free to discuss and elaborate on the RMB.

The Faroe Islands and Skogurland both got independence movements, but they're not that popular, usually only scoring a few PPs in their respective lower houses

St Scarlett has a party that wants it to re-unify with Norway, but it has minimal support.

Nyvunnland separated from Canada in 2000. A small minority still support membership within Canada, but this doesn’t have any political support anymore, especially since Quebec also is independent.

Re: Poll

The province of Estonia has a minor independence movement. They have a party that runs at the federal level advocating for greater autonomy or independence.
The party has in the past held seats in Parliament, but has died off in recent years.

Demoness is the sixth country that cannot be defeated in a challenge

(St Scarlett poll)

Northern Czechia dosen't really have a secession movements, the only movement that is ""secessionist"" by the government standards is the anarchists, and Social-Communists which protests against the Unitarian Government and the Presidency of Viktor Aleksi. Which the government claims "secessionist"

Re. Poll

Back in the 80's, a small movement known as "the Turnpikers" had pushed for annexation of the adjacent French Island to turn Phillip Island into the "Turnpike Republic". The movement was unsuccessful, however, there are still some people who follow that movement, however the estimated number is around 50 members, so the movement has 0 chance of succeeding.

On a different note, during the 08-09 Global Recession, there was a short-lived party that sprung up which advocated for Phillip island to rejoin Australia, however, the founder of the party was imprisoned for sexual misconduct and money laundering and the party died shortly after

RE: Poll

Europe a Nation spreads over almost the entire Europe, making it a target of separatist movements every day... Fact that according to new constitution it is a unitary state doesn't help either. Their chances of succeeding depends on government adaptibility.

The first greater autonomy granted by the government was Autonomous Region in Muslim Balkan. President Mosley signed degree establishing autonomous region granting them local parliament, own religious laws and judicial system. It is expected that this is not the last case of government granting autonomy to region with high risk of revolt.

Post by Westcats suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Westcats suppressed by a moderator.

Post by Westcats suppressed by a moderator.

«12. . .23,94623,94723,94823,94923,95023,95123,952. . .24,12324,124»

Advertisement