by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Election 2020: Kuriko 45.6%, Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls 33.2%, Caelapes 11.9%, Valentine Z 9.4%

Federation of Conservative Nations Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1,6891,6901,6911,6921,6931,6941,695. . .1,8031,804»

The Sladerstan wrote:You could've taken 300 less chapters off of that book you just wrote, and said it in a paragraph.

"We need to be on Discord out of necessity, and because raids are common on NS, we'd be destroyed if our government was only on NS. That is why we are on Discord and keep the government there. "

I love it when people can't respond with anything meaningful, so they complain about how much I type. It's a shame that some people aren't humble enough to admit that they have nothing substantive to reply with.

But in any case, Sladerstan ought to realize that what he says about my "book" could easily be said about any other speech in history. Why not, for example, condense Franklin Delano Roosevelt's speech to the Congress--following the attack on Pearl Harbor--to the line, "Japan is evil, and America shall declare war on her?" Obviously, who could possibly have the time or knowledge to actually listen to a seven-minute speech of multiple long pages and of several thousands of characters?

And how about John Fitzgerald Kennedy's 1962 speech at Rice University? Obviously, Kennedy should have just told the students and faculty members at that school's stadium, "We choose to go to the moon!" and have called it a day. I mean, truly. Who could possibly have listened to President Kennedy drone on for over eighteen minutes?

Sladerstan complains about me writing a three-hundred-word response. (He erroneously says "characters," but that's besides the point.) If he finds that long, how will he deal with the college environment where students are expected to write three-hundred-word assignments daily as easily if they were taking a nap? Truly, America's best universities are failing its youth by training them to read and write papers of over fifty pages in length! Congress and the Supreme Court should clearly not write legislation and judicial decisions that often span more than twenty pages!

---

Oh, and by the way. A paragraph is normally a collection of four to five sentences. But yes, I know. That's clearly much too long. How could anyone possibly read four to five sentences!?

Ibenta wrote:I love it when people can't respond with anything meaningful, so they complain about how much I type. It's a shame that some people aren't humble enough to admit that they have nothing substantive to reply with.

But in any case, Sladerstan ought to realize that what he says about my "book" could easily be said about any other speech in history. Why not, for example, condense Franklin Delano Roosevelt's speech to the Congress--following the attack on Pearl Harbor--to the line, "Japan is evil, and America shall declare war on her?" Obviously, who could possibly have the time or knowledge to actually listen to a seven-minute speech of multiple long pages and of several thousands of characters?

And how about John Fitzgerald Kennedy's 1962 speech at Rice University? Obviously, Kennedy should have just told the students and faculty members at that school's stadium, "We choose to go to the moon!" and have called it a day. I mean, truly. Who could possibly have listened to President Kennedy drone on for over eighteen minutes?

Sladerstan complains about me writing a three-hundred-word response. (He erroneously says "characters," but that's besides the point.) If he finds that long, how will he deal with the college environment where students are expected to write three-hundred-word assignments daily as easily if they were taking a nap? Truly, America's best universities are failing its youth by training them to read and write papers of over fifty pages in length! Congress and the Supreme Court should clearly not write legislation and judicial decisions that often span more than twenty pages!

---

Oh, and by the way. A paragraph is normally a collection of four to five sentences. But yes, I know. That's clearly much too long. How could anyone possibly read four to five sentences!?

It's not that I can't read it, but I find it strange that you wrote me an entire document just to tell me that the government needs to stay on Discord.

Also, don't get ahead of yourself, we're on a website, not at the State of the Union address

Logon wrote:No it's just so obvious you're a puppet

Ironic

Greater Bastion wrote:Yes! Impeach me!

I am a communist, after all.

Yes!

Liberated American Provinces wrote:Impeach Greater Bastion!

I'd take Rhiney over Greater Bastion any day!

The Sladerstan wrote:I'd take Rhiney over Greater Bastion any day!

You just posted cringe

The Sladerstan wrote:I'd take Rhiney over Greater Bastion any day!

Well then you are lost!

The Sladerstan wrote:I'd take Rhiney over Greater Bastion any day!

This is the mark of an uninformed voter

Ulrech wrote:This is the mark of an uninformed voter

Ironic.

Ulrech wrote:This is the mark of an uninformed voter

uNiNfOrMeD because he doesn’t share your opinion, lol

Viridus wrote:uNiNfOrMeD because he doesn’t share your opinion, lol

The best kind of uninformed

Lats chribrudo

Hello!

Meirshir wrote:The senate is meant to make decisions. In the US, as I understand it, the senators vote in the senate, correct? That's the point of senators. Unless you literally want a peculiar form of anarchy (it probably has a name I don't know), how about we keep the senators - and senators only - to the senate?

Secondly, even Quebecshire mentioned in his recent post about me that I lied to him. Funny that he calls us obsessed...

Lastly, I'm not banned - yet. At least I'm not banned by legal terms, anyway.

No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

NationStates Moderators wrote:No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

k

NationStates Moderators wrote:No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

Bruh

NationStates Moderators wrote:No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

I'm gonna say it. Suribachi is a spam puppet owned by Holy Rhinish Islands.

:sadcoyboydabs:

Post self-deleted by San Carlos Islands.

NationStates Moderators wrote:No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

Oh

NationStates Moderators wrote:No, you're banned from the region definitely. Don't return with this puppet or any other.

He’s awaiting trial!

The mods just made that whole “trial” thing a lot easier

Viridus wrote:The mods just made that whole “trial” thing a lot easier

It’s like if God were to smite the defendant in a court case before the trial

Ibenta

The Sladerstan wrote:It's not that I can't read it, but I find it strange that you wrote me an entire document just to tell me that the government needs to stay on Discord.

Also, don't get ahead of yourself, we're on a website, not at the State of the Union address

When there are people in this region who legitimately believe that the entirety of the government should come to Nation States, it's not that strange. The NPP literally proposed bringing the entire government to Nation States at one point, and who knows what the DFP will propose.

As for your second, point. Sure, but this is coming from the person complaining about three hundred words. Obviously, I didn't write a State of the Union or a "book"--as you claimed.

Liberated American Provinces wrote:You just posted cringe

No u

Fluvannia wrote:Well then you are lost!

I like Turtles

Ulrech wrote:This is the mark of an uninformed voter

I know what Rhiney did, I'm not brain dead.

Also, who was the Moderator talking about? What was Meirshir's main nation that was banned?

«12. . .1,6891,6901,6911,6921,6931,6941,695. . .1,8031,804»

Advertisement