by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Geopolity Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .4,4134,4144,4154,4164,4174,4184,419. . .4,4264,427»

Sándor Palace, Budapest

President Stauffer sits in her office at her presidential residence in Sándor Palace, located in the heart of Budapest. She turns to look out of the window with a glass of wine in her hand, the streets of budapest brightly lit in the dark sky with the city center largely rebuilt in the days following the civil war. She turns around and sits at her desk, opposite her are three high ranking generals in her left revolutionary front; Božo Hadžić, Jan Carucci and Ádám Török.

She gazes at them sternly and nods to her aide, who hands her an envelope and promptly leaves the four alone. She takes a letter from the envelope as well as a newspaper clipping reporting the death of Mészáros and slides them across the desk towards the men.

"Care to Explain"?

Hadžić takes the letter and frowns handing it over to the others. Carucci shares a similar expression, however Török follows with a smirk.

"Yes, what of it"?

"What of it?" Stauffer snaps back at him

"You ordered the death of a major danubian political figure and international hero. A man who had the backing of the united states and their allies who will surely come asking for more information about the circumstances of his sudden demise. This is NOT what we had agreed on, what were you thinking??"

He places the letter on the able and chuckles

"We have done you a favour, Ms. Stauffer. Just tied up the last loose end in our parties total control over this country's national politics. Leaving him alive only left a figure for future generations to look up to, we could tell his submission was only a ruse to bide more time until he could lead another revolution against us."

"For gods sake Ádám, this was never about consolidating control."

She stares at them and takes hold of the letter, looking back out of the window.

I built this confederation from the ground up, from the idea that we could put an end to the injustices of the old regime and not to put ourselves in their place. You've not broken the last unifying figure, you've created one, you've turned him into a Martyr!"

He folds his arms and his tone suddenly shifts from the original sarcastic nature to a much more serious one.

"You're too naive, Ms. Stauffer, too trusting. There are many in this government who want to take your place, you have many enemies both at home and abroad. If you are to keep your little "experiment" of such a broad coalition in one piece then you should realise that it is impossible for you to please everyone. You need to learn who is on your side and how to reward them, while also learning who is not and how to destroy them."

"Mészáros was just that. He was a symbol of opposition to OUR rule, a cursed plague that must be quarantined before it is ever able to spread past its source. You claim we have invented a martyr, then those who secretly support him will make their presence known, and it is up to you to decide whether you will take action to put such notions of resistance down. You are a scholar, Ms Stauffer, the world of politics is a more dangerous place than described in your books and your theories. You need allies, and we can help you."

Stauffer gives him a blank stare, one a mix of both disgust and curiosity. She sighs and takes a final sip of her wine, placing the glass on the table and standing up.

"What are you proposing"

He moves over to the window and down at the streets.

"Beautiful City you have here. My hometown was built on the ruins of the city which your ancestors burned to the ground, and Budapest nearly shared the same fate. It was a harsh tactic, but an effective one. Those scars never healed, and the bosnians never rose up again, because there were none left to tell the tale. What i propose is that you take a page from their book, you need the ability to track who opposes you and the means to act against them. With our support, i propose that you move to create a state security force that can hunt down any who oppose the revolution and well..

With a chuckle he points his hand at Stauffer in a finger-gun position and makes a exhaled boom sound before turning around and slowly walking out of the room.

"I shall leave you to.. Think it over. We will stay in contact Ms. Stauffer. I hope, for your sake, you make the right choice."

Central America Federation and Southeastern asia

INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION COUNCIL

TO: Comrade Đỗ Mạnh Tấn, Southeastern asia

Over the past few weeks i have took note of your recent presence on the international stage and your search for allies. Therefore, on behalf of the International Cooperation Council, i would like to extend an invitation to the United Socialist States of Southeast Asia to become a full member of the ICC Alliance so that our nations may work together to protect eachother and our interests from the forces of imperialism across the world. Ensuring Mutual Security, Prosperity and Self-Determination of our peoples.

Comrade Máté Tamás
Danubian Representative to the ICC
General Secretary of the International Cooperation Council

Furstia wrote:Ministry of Economy

The Danziger company known as "Quik Software" is officially invited to establish a subsidiary in the Bioko Special Economic Activity Area.

Through this medium, the Central Bank of the Socialist Republic of Furstia also expresses its interest in establishing a joint venture in the Special Economic Area, similar to the one involving the VTB Bank in the Soviet Union.

Additionally, QuikMeet and QuikFlik could reap huge benefits should they introduce their services into the Furstian market, as long as all internal laws concerning cyberspatial activity are thoroughly followed.

We await for your response.

Best regards,
Alfredo Solanas, Minister of Economy

Quik Software, EMEA Department

Dear Mr. Solanas,

It is my utmost pleasure to hear from you and I thank you for engaging in correspondence so soon.

The joint venture model within socialist economies would be our favoured strategy in order to ensure ease of doing business and compliance with Furstian law. We would be pleased to host representatives from the Central Bank of the Socialist Republic of Furstia in Danzig or, alternatively, have our representatives fly to Malabo ((or Furstian equivalent)) on the island of Bioko.

It is of vital importance to us that our users experience no inconveniences in the use of our services and, as such, we employ a team of legal experts and cybersecurity professionals to ensure that our operations are compliant with regional laws and user data is securely hosted.

Atentamente,

Florentine Flesch
Head of EMEA Operations

Danziger Morgenpost
TREATY SIGNED, HANSEATIC LEAGUE ESTABLISHED

The governments of the Republic of Danzigreich and the Principality of Romanovskaya have made history today with the signing of a treaty and the formal establishment of the Hanseatic League, an organisation formed as a natural progression of prior agreements between the two nations.

The treaty, which can be found at https://www.danzigreich.gov/hanseaticleaguetreaty ((below)), is short but simple. Signatories are required to establish laws that permit the free trade of goods, unrestricted movement of peoples and the respect of property of each member country. Every state is free to legislate for these requirements according to their own respective systems, adhering to the principles of subsidiarity, so long as they treat all other states equally.

Danzig Foreign Affairs Minister, Wisia Maciejewska, and Romanovskaya Minister of Foreign Affairs, Viktor Volkov, met in Vyborg where Mrs. Maciejewska signed her name on the treaty document. They then flew to Danzig City where Mr. Volkov signed his name on the treaty. Press conferences were held in each city and ceremonial photos taken.

Mrs. Maciejewska told reporters, "This is a huge step for two nations that believe in the principles of liberalism; of free trade, free movement and the respect for private property. In time we do hope that the Hanseatic League will be an organisation known across the world for its prosperity and commitment to freedom." Mr. Volkov mirrored Mrs. Maciejewska's statement and added that he was honoured to be visiting Danzig City at such an auspicious moment.

Yvonne Faber
Morgen Post Reporter




HANSEATIC LEAGUE TREATY


I. THE ORGANISATION

An international organisation to be known as the Hanseatic League, hereinafter referred to as "the League", is hereby established.


II. MEMBERSHIP

A. Signatory states to the Treaty, referred to as Associated States, constitute the members of the League.
B. New Associated States may be permitted to sign the Treaty, pending agreement from all extant signatories.
C. Associated States may be permitted to leave, with good standing, provided that they give twelve months’ notice in writing to all other Associated States.


III. DIRECTIVES

Associated States agree to implement laws that, with respect to the principles of subsidiarity and reciprocity, afford the results outlined by the directives of the Treaty. These results shall be achieved without distinction between Associated States.

The directives of the League are as follows;

A. The free movement of goods and services between Associated States;
B. The unrestricted movement of citizens between Associated States;
C. The respect and protection of property belonging to a person or jointly a group of people or a legal entity resident and/or registered in another Associated State.


IV. COMMITTEE

The Hanseatic League Committee ("the Committee") is established as the body charged with representing Associated States with respect to the League. The Committee is charged with such tasks as modifying and maintaining the Treaty, accepting new signatories, mediating conflict between Associated States with regards to the Treaty's directives and accepting the withdrawal of Associated States from the League.

Read dispatch

Romanovskaya, Central America Federation, and Southeastern asia

Anzoania wrote:Foreign Embassies Announcement

On behalf of the Anzoanian people, we extend our invitation to all nations to establish embassies in the States capitol of Santiago.

The allocation of space for your embassy shall swiftly be ratified upon your acceptance, we are very welcoming of whoever you see fit for ambassador and look forward to working with them in establishing a global network of diplomatic missions. We also looks forward to securing trade talks, securing the rights of visitors or immigrants from your nation in becoming great cooperative partners with the Federation of Anzoania in the future.

Yours faithfully,
Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

Exchange of embassies and designation of ambassadors

Dear Mr. Nelson,

The Republic of Danzig would be honoured at the opportunity to exchange embassies with the Federation of Anzoania. We would appoint Phillipp Biermann, former lecturer at the University of Danzig known for his popular German language videos about South American history, as Ambassador to Anzoania.

We anxiously await your response.

Kindest Regards,

Wisia Maciejewska
Foreign Affairs Minister

Southeastern asia

Donau-Bundesreich wrote:INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION COUNCIL

TO: Comrade Đỗ Mạnh Tấn, Southeastern asia

Over the past few weeks i have took note of your recent presence on the international stage and your search for allies. Therefore, on behalf of the International Cooperation Council, i would like to extend an invitation to the United Socialist States of Southeast Asia to become a full member of the ICC Alliance so that our nations may work together to protect eachother and our interests from the forces of imperialism across the world. Ensuring Mutual Security, Prosperity and Self-Determination of our peoples.

Comrade Máté Tamás
Danubian Representative to the ICC
General Secretary of the International Cooperation Council

To: Comrade Máté Tamás
Danubian Representative to the ICC
General Secretary of the International Cooperation Council

I am humbled by your invitation to join the International Cooperation Council. Peaceful cooperation is a large step on the path to an equal and Socialist world.

The prospect of joining the ICC has long been on the minds of the many Soviets and working councils of South East Asia and the large majority have already voted in favour to join the ICC, should an invitation be extended.

As such, on behalf of the working people of Southeastern Asia, I gladly accept the invitation to join the ICC and eagerly look forward to a relationship of solidarity and prosperity with all nations in the ICC.

Comradely,
Comrade Đỗ Mạnh Tấn, Representative of the Working People of Southeastern Asia

Construction proceeding smoothly for new territorial capital in New Panama

Though there have been some issues that have arisen as of late in New Panama, construction on the new territorial capital of Columbia is moving forward and the first parts of the new Union Bridge on Lake Gatun are now in place, with both ends of the bridge slated to be completed by early next year. So far, work on the Capital District on Barro Colorado Island is limited due to the difficulty of getting building material onto the island but heavy lifting helicopters are being used to transport earth moving equipment and other construction equipment to the island to grade the terrain and begin work on the various government and financial buildings and other required buildings. Once the the Union Bridge is completed though, it will become easier to move workers and material to and from the island. On the surrounding shoreline, residential buildings and shops are being built to house the workers and also feed them and once the city is nearly finished, these same workers will be employed to maintain the city's infrastructure and feed the expected population boom.

Donau-Bundesreich wrote:Sándor Palace, Budapest

President Stauffer sits in her office at her presidential residence in Sándor Palace, located in the heart of Budapest. She turns to look out of the window with a glass of wine in her hand, the streets of budapest brightly lit in the dark sky with the city center largely rebuilt in the days following the civil war. She turns around and sits at her desk, opposite her are three high ranking generals in her left revolutionary front; Božo Hadžić, Jan Carucci and Ádám Török.

She gazes at them sternly and nods to her aide, who hands her an envelope and promptly leaves the four alone. She takes a letter from the envelope as well as a newspaper clipping reporting the death of Mészáros and slides them across the desk towards the men.

"Care to Explain"?

Hadžić takes the letter and frowns handing it over to the others. Carucci shares a similar expression, however Török follows with a smirk.

"Yes, what of it"?

"What of it?" Stauffer snaps back at him

"You ordered the death of a major danubian political figure and international hero. A man who had the backing of the united states and their allies who will surely come asking for more information about the circumstances of his sudden demise. This is NOT what we had agreed on, what were you thinking??"

He places the letter on the able and chuckles

"We have done you a favour, Ms. Stauffer. Just tied up the last loose end in our parties total control over this country's national politics. Leaving him alive only left a figure for future generations to look up to, we could tell his submission was only a ruse to bide more time until he could lead another revolution against us."

"For gods sake Ádám, this was never about consolidating control."

She stares at them and takes hold of the letter, looking back out of the window.

I built this confederation from the ground up, from the idea that we could put an end to the injustices of the old regime and not to put ourselves in their place. You've not broken the last unifying figure, you've created one, you've turned him into a Martyr!"

He folds his arms and his tone suddenly shifts from the original sarcastic nature to a much more serious one.

"You're too naive, Ms. Stauffer, too trusting. There are many in this government who want to take your place, you have many enemies both at home and abroad. If you are to keep your little "experiment" of such a broad coalition in one piece then you should realise that it is impossible for you to please everyone. You need to learn who is on your side and how to reward them, while also learning who is not and how to destroy them."

"Mészáros was just that. He was a symbol of opposition to OUR rule, a cursed plague that must be quarantined before it is ever able to spread past its source. You claim we have invented a martyr, then those who secretly support him will make their presence known, and it is up to you to decide whether you will take action to put such notions of resistance down. You are a scholar, Ms Stauffer, the world of politics is a more dangerous place than described in your books and your theories. You need allies, and we can help you."

Stauffer gives him a blank stare, one a mix of both disgust and curiosity. She sighs and takes a final sip of her wine, placing the glass on the table and standing up.

"What are you proposing"

He moves over to the window and down at the streets.

"Beautiful City you have here. My hometown was built on the ruins of the city which your ancestors burned to the ground, and Budapest nearly shared the same fate. It was a harsh tactic, but an effective one. Those scars never healed, and the bosnians never rose up again, because there were none left to tell the tale. What i propose is that you take a page from their book, you need the ability to track who opposes you and the means to act against them. With our support, i propose that you move to create a state security force that can hunt down any who oppose the revolution and well..

With a chuckle he points his hand at Stauffer in a finger-gun position and makes a exhaled boom sound before turning around and slowly walking out of the room.

"I shall leave you to.. Think it over. We will stay in contact Ms. Stauffer. I hope, for your sake, you make the right choice."

(Note: I know the meeting is secret, just quoting for reference so i can spell certain names correctly)

Oval Office, White House, Washington D.C.

Dawes looked over the reports given to her by Director Jackson of the CIA, Director Thompson of the OSS and Mr. Black from a black ops organization that until recently, she didn't know existed. She was still concerned by that fact but all three intel groups reported the same things, though went about getting said information in their own ways. Placing the reports down on her desk, she looked at the two men and the only other woman in the office

"And you're certain Mészáros's death was not by natural causes? From what the other reports coming from Budapest state otherwise..."

Black, setting down a glass of water spoke before the other two directors

"With all due respect Ma'am, they Communists bastards are saying to prevent a major backlash. If the truth got out, people would be screaming bloody murder for the government to withdraw all the construction aid we've given so far and we can't afford to do that if we want to have any influence. We've gotten a lot of good will rebuilding the damage done by the civil war, same with investing large sums of money into the local economy. No, what this was plain and simple is house cleaning. Even if Stauffer didn't order the hit, someone else in her government wants to clean house and may even be gunning for Stauffer herself. A Sword of Damocles to be blunt."

Dawes, looking from Black to the other two intel directors, spoke

"And do the CIA and OSS share this view?"

Jackson spoke before Thompson, shifting his body in the chair

"We do Ma'am. Our plan so far is to gather more intel and perhaps get a source close to Stauffer and perhaps inform of any threats to her rule. This may just shift her own perceptions of us, more so if we get info that shows the Soviets are leaning other members of her government to either replace her or remove her from the board. Frankly, we can't allow that. One person of interest we're watching is Ádám Török, one of the leaders of the Left Revolutionary Front. The man is more of a reactionary than Staffuer. Whereas we can deal with Stauffer, this man has no love for us or the West in general. If we can get info on his comings and goings and his dealings, we can nail him to the wall and if possible, remove him from the board permanently."

"Remove him as in assassination?" Dawes asked carefully

Thompson replied soon after

"In short Ma'am...yes. It's likely he gave the order to kill Mészáros and will likely order the deaths of others who opposed his faction. A tit for tat move if you will. He takes someone out we backed, we take out one of his supporters until we either disgrace him or take him out as well."

Seeing the others nod in agreement, Dawes leaned back in the chair and steepled her fingers

"Very well then. Gather information for as long as you can and if he starts to become a bigger threat...eliminate him and his supporters."

Danzigreich wrote:Exchange of embassies and designation of ambassadors

Dear Mr. Nelson,

The Republic of Danzig would be honoured at the opportunity to exchange embassies with the Federation of Anzoania. We would appoint Phillipp Biermann, former lecturer at the University of Danzig known for his popular German language videos about South American history, as Ambassador to Anzoania.

We anxiously await your response.

Kindest Regards,

Wisia Maciejewska
Foreign Affairs Minister

Dear Ms Maciejewska,

It is our pleasure to be working with The Republic of Danzig, and your designated ambassador Phillipp Biermann.
We have promptly granted the establishment of your embassy in the nations capitol of Santiago and will continue to support your missions in the Federation of Anzoania.

The Federation of Anzoania shall in return establish our own embassy in The Republic of Danzig.
Therefore we shall assign, Carlos H. Marlo a young Diplomat who has shown strong potential in the Office of Foreign Affairs in the past three years, his expertise in the field of European politics lands him as a perfect ambassador for your nation.

Kind regards,
Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

Southeastern asia

Announcement on Behalf of the Worker's Council for Environmental Protection

The Hạ Long Bay of the Vietnam Soviet District has been declared an "Environmental Zone of Great Importance" due to it's rich geo-diversity and biodiversity.

Funding is being directed to clean up efforts and to fund green new jobs in the area that will allow residents to assist in the cleaning and maintenance of this environmental zone.

The Council of Environmental Protection is looking at similar zones across Southeastern Asia to designate as greatly important and urges other large nations with rich natural landscapes and native wildlife to do the same.

We are the caretakers of this world and we should act accordingly. Our home should never be sacrificed in the name of greed and the drive for profit.

Southeastern asia wrote:Official Announcement on behalf of the Soviets of Southeastern Asia

The working people of South east Asia invite all nations, be they Capitalist or Communist, to establish diplomatic relations with The United Socialist States of Southeastern Asia.

Spaces for nations to establish consulates or embassies have been set aside in the Worker's capital of Saigon, and it is hoped that the founding of diplomatic missions will lead to more prosperous and peaceful relationships worldwide.

Comradely,
The Central Government on behalf of the Working Soviets of South East Asia

Greetings from the Federation of Anzoania

Our nation wishes to establish a diplomatic relationship with the The United Socialist States of Southeastern Asia, in doing so we shall establish an embassy in your great nation, in hopes of ratifying trade agreements, to help secure both our nations economic successes.

More importantly, we shall assign Luciana June as our ambassador to The United Socialist States of Southeastern Asia, we hope that we will exchange such establishments to provide a means of trans pacific friendship in the foreseeable future.

Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples.

Central America Federation and Southeastern asia

BREAKING NEWS ; THE ESTATE-COUNSEL REJECTS THE ELECTIONS

It's a historic turn of events today. The Estate-Counsel , the highest court in Tumolia has ruled that the districts drawn 3 years ago are in violation to the constitution. As Chairman-Justice Richard Upperwood expressed in the ruling “Article 50 of our constitution dictates a fair and equal representation of the Tumolian population. Not stating a set number of citizens assigned to each member of these Estate-Assembly shall not mean an unequal distribution is justified. The court has decided that the district map as drawn by sir William Frathshire on the 12th of August of 2017 is in direct violation to article 50 of this constitution. No further prosecution shall be sought for Sir William Frathshire. The court rejects all action taken on the advice of such map and regards all actions as void. ” This ruling means that the elections held last month are rendered unconstitutional and have to be redone with new districts. To likelihood a new number of members of the Chamber of Representatives will be determined.
Constitutionally the current cabinet will function as an interim cabinet until a new cabinet is assembled. It is expected that first minister Grapefield will hold a press conference soon. A new electoral map will likely be announced next week.

Furstia wrote:OOC

Post invalidated for breaching Rule 12, subsection a.

you're no fun

IC:

Board of War - Encrypted Order to All Units

The Board of War has published new regulations on military reforms, after assessments in overall combat capabilities have revealed the following shortcomings:

  • The inability for some officers to judge situations, understand higher authorities’ intentions, make operational decisions, deploy troops, or deal with unexpected situations.

  • The shortage of officers who have a deep knowledge of joint combat operations and advanced equipment. The Qing possesses some of the most cutting-edge weapons in the world, but there are not enough soldiers to use many of those advanced weapons. In some cases, soldiers lack knowledge and expertise to make the best use of their equipment.

  • There has been no change in training methods and concepts for informatized and digitized equipment.

    As a result, the Board of War will proceed with new reforms on recruit training, officer training, as well as the integration of new digital equipment.

    As an attempt to battle complacency, and to continually assess, evaluate, and sharpen a soldier's skills on the battlefield, the Board of War has mandated that each Military Theatre Command is to host at least 2 military exercises per annum, involving at least 70% of the entire Theatre's personnel in total. In these exercises, officers (COs and NCOs) are explicitly ordered to submit body camera footage for evaluation by the Board of War for any shortcomings and points in improvement. These exercises are also meant to serve as opportunities to use new, advanced equipment in a controlled scenario, where 'mistakes can be afforded'.

    Another major part of the new reforms will be the homogenisation of officer and recruit training programmes. New recruits will have induction and basic training sessions lengthened by 4 weeks, with the extra 4 weeks solely dedicated to the use of new digital and electronic combat systems. Understanding of C4ISTAR fundamentals, hierarchical communications and decision-making, informatized equipment, and other targeting systems has been highlighted as 'key concepts which every soldier must master'. In addition to fundamental and theory classes, recruits are also made to have hands-on experience with new equipment, including 5th generation stealth fighters, ballistic missile carriers, the new Type 99A/K2 Panther MBT, to provide for a practical grasping of knowledge.

    A new officer training system has also been introduced, wherein the standard training period for officer candidates was increased, with new regulations dictating training periods ranging from 13 to 20 months. Basic officer training will also be modified to take place within an active arm of the military, rather than in a school setting. An additional 6 months, where cadets served as squad commander or performed other specialized assignments, would follow the basic period.

    Infantry training was also made a universal requirement for all personnel, including officers, regardless of intent to serve in other branches of the military. Training on tactical decision-making was also emphasized on all fronts, to enable soldiers to perform more effectively in the battlefield by reliably assessing and executing necessary orders.

    Major efforts have also been put towards changing the command structures, with an aim on removing political interference in the military. As it has been shown time and time again in history, militaries that can operate with minimal interference by political authorities tend to demonstrate greater adaptability on the battlefield and accumulate fewer losses. The Board of War, as a result, has been granted total control of the military, total operational autonomy from any political branches of government, and made solely accountable to the Executive branch. Additionally, the role of 'political commissar' will be struck and removed, with these 'commissars' to be placed through special officer training.

    These new reforms are to be executed as soon as possible, targeting all Military Theatre Commands.

  • Anzoania wrote:Dear Ms Maciejewska,

    It is our pleasure to be working with The Republic of Danzig, and your designated ambassador Phillipp Biermann.
    We have promptly granted the establishment of your embassy in the nations capitol of Santiago and will continue to support your missions in the Federation of Anzoania.

    The Federation of Anzoania shall in return establish our own embassy in The Republic of Danzig.
    Therefore we shall assign, Carlos H. Marlo a young Diplomat who has shown strong potential in the Office of Foreign Affairs in the past three years, his expertise in the field of European politics lands him as a perfect ambassador for your nation.

    Kind regards,
    Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    Exchange of embassies and designation of ambassadors

    We are delighted to receive Mr. Marlo in Danzig City and look forward to working with the Anzoanian embassy team in the establishment of an office.

    Wisia Maciejewska
    Foreign Affairs Minister

    Anzoania wrote:Foreign Embassies Announcement

    On behalf of the Anzoanian people, we extend our invitation to all nations to establish embassies in the States capitol of Santiago.

    The allocation of space for your embassy shall swiftly be ratified upon your acceptance, we are very welcoming of whoever you see fit for ambassador and look forward to working with them in establishing a global network of diplomatic missions. We also looks forward to securing trade talks, securing the rights of visitors or immigrants from your nation in becoming great cooperative partners with the Federation of Anzoania in the future.

    Yours faithfully,
    Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    To: Jerome D. Nelson, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Santiago, Anzoania
    From: Viktor Volkov, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vyborg, Romanovskaya
    Subject: Embassy Exchange
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

    Minister Nelson,

    I wish to thank you for your invitation to establish formal diplomatic relations. As you stated, we share the wish to build prosperous and mutually beneficial relations with our partners across the globe. As such, we are happy to engage in the development of diplomatic relations with Anzoania.

    I have held a meeting with my colleagues here at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to select a candidate to become the Romanovan Ambassador to Anzoania. After we concluded our selection process we decided on appointing Mr Boris Solodnikov. Mr. Solodnikov has a degree from the University of Vyborg in International Diplomacy as well as having served internally within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for several years. I have the utmost confidence for Mr. Solodnikov to represent Romanovskaya with dignity and respect, as well as working hard towards peaceful cooperation between our nations.

    Please respond with your selected Ambassador as soon as you can. From there I will arrange a date in cooperation with the Office of the Sovereign for said Ambassador to present their diplomatic credentials to H.S.H. Princess Zephyrine.

    Yours Truly,

    Виктор Волков
    Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Principality of Romanovskaya

    Southeastern asia

    Anzoania wrote:Greetings from the Federation of Anzoania

    Our nation wishes to establish a diplomatic relationship with the The United Socialist States of Southeastern Asia, in doing so we shall establish an embassy in your great nation, in hopes of ratifying trade agreements, to help secure both our nations economic successes.

    More importantly, we shall assign Luciana June as our ambassador to The United Socialist States of Southeastern Asia, we hope that we will exchange such establishments to provide a means of trans pacific friendship in the foreseeable future.

    Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples.

    To: Jerome D. Nelson, Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    We gladly accept your offer to exchange embassies and thank you for expressing an interest in developing diplomatic relations.

    We have decided to name Tham-boon Gason as ambassador to your nation and he will depart as soon as permission is granted. Space has been made for the construction of your embassy and workers will begin immediately.

    Comradely,
    Comrade Muy Makara, Representative for Foreign Affairs

    State Department Message to the Office of President Stauffer of Donau-Bundesreich

    Out of respect for the late Mr. Mészáros and the respect that we have for your office, the State Department has been directed by the White House to request an independent investigation and autopsy of both his death and body so as to rule out foul play as it is known that he had rivals who would sooner see him dead than alive. We hope that this request is not too much and is approved in short order.

    Prime Minister Izumo Speaks to Japan

    Hello, everyone. If you have noticed in the news recently, it seems as if we [the National Diet] have done away with the Imperial throne. Despite what imperial propaganda says, that is currently not the case. We have simply taken out the corrupt leaders that wished to oppress the citizens of this nation. The former Prime Minister, Kyoji, kept pushing his agenda towards the Emperor, who soon pushed his agenda on the nation.

    It was previously thought that the Emperor could do away with the Diet under the constitution. While that is the case, the National Diet passed legislation that made this act null and void. This was unknown to us as the legislation fell into obscurity, but was later resurfaced. Finding this out, we decided to meet and our first order of business was to remove the power leeches from this government. We did that are we charged those who led this nation with the truth, treason against it. Doing so, as seen from reactions, has seemingly put our government in limbo. This has been taken care of.

    Despite what news stations have reported, I do not claim both head of state and head of government. I do claim the head of government, but not the head of state. The Diet has decided to make Princess Akiiyo, heir to the throne, the head of government. For those of you who wish to see her coronation as the second empress in the history of Japan, you may watch that soon. We are getting everything prepared for.

    Speaking about the Imperial throne, we have also passed legislation that will give the throne say in political matters, but not full authority in said matters. That is reserved for the majority and I. I will only vote if a tie breaker is needed, which in the past have never been needed. The throne will have all privilege to sit sit in on a session of the upper house, but will not be obligated to do so.

    The final point I wish to make known is that the blockades on the islands of Kyushu and Shikoku, and the blockades on Tokyo will stop immediately. This was an attack on the freedom of Japan's citizens and those who visited. I will sit down with the faction leaders of both islands, and we will come to an agreement. I will not pull Japan into a civil war. I can promise you that. Thank you, all.

    Romanovskaya wrote:To: Jerome D. Nelson, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Santiago, Anzoania
    From: Viktor Volkov, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vyborg, Romanovskaya
    Subject: Embassy Exchange
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

    Minister Nelson,

    I wish to thank you for your invitation to establish formal diplomatic relations. As you stated, we share the wish to build prosperous and mutually beneficial relations with our partners across the globe. As such, we are happy to engage in the development of diplomatic relations with Anzoania.

    I have held a meeting with my colleagues here at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in order to select a candidate to become the Romanovan Ambassador to Anzoania. After we concluded our selection process we decided on appointing Mr Boris Solodnikov. Mr. Solodnikov has a degree from the University of Vyborg in International Diplomacy as well as having served internally within the Ministry of Foreign Affairs for several years. I have the utmost confidence for Mr. Solodnikov to represent Romanovskaya with dignity and respect, as well as working hard towards peaceful cooperation between our nations.

    Please respond with your selected Ambassador as soon as you can. From there I will arrange a date in cooperation with the Office of the Sovereign for said Ambassador to present their diplomatic credentials to H.S.H. Princess Zephyrine.

    Yours Truly,

    Виктор Волков
    Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Principality of Romanovskaya

    Dear Mr Волков

    We gladly take your offer to establish diplomatic relations with us, and to be working with your dignified ambassador Mr Boris Solodnikov. We wish to work with your nation, in the field of trade, but more importantly this will strengthen our ability to communicate, work togeather of global issues, and respect each other’s values regardless.

    Our office has after much deliberation selected, José Manson as our ambassador to your great nation, the Principality of Romanovskaya.

    Kind regards,
    Jerome D. Nelson Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    Southeastern asia wrote:To: Jerome D. Nelson, Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    We gladly accept your offer to exchange embassies and thank you for expressing an interest in developing diplomatic relations.

    We have decided to name Tham-boon Gason as ambassador to your nation and he will depart as soon as permission is granted. Space has been made for the construction of your embassy and workers will begin immediately.

    Comradely,
    Comrade Muy Makara, Representative for Foreign Affairs

    Re: Comrade Muy Makara, Representative for Foreign Affairs

    We shall provide your nation with a space for an embassy in the nations capitol of Santiago, we are very welcoming of your dignified ambassador, Tham-boon Gason and look forward to working together in our diplomatic partership.
    We will promptly send Vicente Rodríguez as our ambassador to Southeastern Asia, he is a former head of an organisation in Anzoania, representing multiple ethnicities in Anzoania.

    Kind Regards,
    Jerome D. Nelson, Minister of Foreign Affairs on behalf of the Anzoanian Peoples

    Southeastern asia

    Lanfang- wrote:Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Lanfang

    To the Central Government of the Working Soviets of South East Asia,

    The Government of the Republic of Lanfang would like to establish formal diplomatic relations by appointing Mr. Lim Chung-yin as our representative in Saigon. We invited the Southeast Asian government to submit an ambassador to reside in Wanjin City. We look forward to a productive and peaceful relationship with our neighbors to the north.

    Hon. Chandran Ashant MP
    Minister of Foreign Affairs

    ————-

    I am hoping to be a bit more active in the near future, a lots been going on

    To: Hon. Chandran Ashant, Minister of Foreign Affairs

    We are delighted that such a close neighbour in Asia has accepted our invitation to open diplomatic relations. Construction will begin immediately on your new embassy building in Saigon.

    We will name Keili Ketthavong as our ambassador to your nation and she will depart for Wanjin city as soon as permission is granted.

    We look forward to a long and prosperous relationship, helping to further peaceful relations in our corner of Asia.

    Comradely,
    Comrade Muy Makara, Representative for Foreign Affairs

    ATTENTION: ALL UAN FORCES AND AGENTS IN DANUBIA

    THIS IS AN ANNOUNCEMENT FROM THE SOCIALIST UNITY PARTY

    WE DEMAND ALL UAN AND INTERNATIONAL FORCES AND AGENTS LEAVE THE COUNTRY WITHIN THE NEXT 24 HOURS. THE PEOPLE OF DANUBIA HAVE SPOKEN AND THE SOCIALIST UNITY PARTY IS NOW CLEARLY THE RIGHTFUL AND LEGITIMATE GOVERNMENT OF THE DANUBIAN SOCAILIST CONFEDERATION. REFUSAL TO COMPLY WILL BE SEEN AS ACT AS AGGRESSION AGAINST THE NEWFOUND DANUBIAN INDEPENDANCE AND SELF-GOVERNANCE AND SHALL BE DEALT WITH ACCORDINGLY. ANY FURTHER ATTEMPTS TO EXERT AUTHORITY OR PERFORM ESPIONAGE AND INTELLIGENCE ACTIVITIES WITHIN DANUBIAN BORDERS WILL ALSO BE TREATED AS SUCH.

    WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

    DNN - The Danubian National News Network
    The Latest News, Politics, Sports and Media from Danubia and Beyond.

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    ŠKODA WORKS TO BE RE-ESTABLISHED

    With the reorganization and reform of much of Danubia's economic system as part of post-civil war redevelopment, The Government has announced a plan to re-open the old ŠKODA Works in the city of Pilsen, Bohemia. Once one of the largest European industrial conglomerates of the 20th century, this industrial conglomerate will provide a new edge to future Danubian policy by modernizing our military and creating a strong force that will defend the interests of Danubia at home and abroad.

    It is also believed that the reestablishment of the ŠKODA Works will provide a large amount of jobs for citizens in the post-war economy which will provide a much needed boost as Stauffer and her government attempt to bring some sense of stability and growth back into the economy. This facility will be under government oversight and control for the first few years until it can be granted independance as a self-managed cooperative under the new economic system laid out by the Socialist Unity Party.

    The government has also announced that the first goal of this venture will be to produce high-quality, modern and standardised military equipment for the new Danubian armed forces as well as beginning research and deveopment into a new main battle tank that will act as a showcase of the new Danubia that we have built.

    Danziger Morgenpost
    Government announces closer of Danubian Consulate

    The government announced today that it would be closing its consulate in Danubia and will be recommending that Danzig citizens do not travel to the country for neither business nor leisure. Government representatives told the Morgenpost that the direction Donau-Bundesreich is taking is souring the executive's confidence in the country's new government and its ability to build a free and democratic society. No official restrictions will be placed on either movement of peoples or trade, however.

    Yvonne Faber
    Morgen Post Reporter

    Official statement: Mary FitzRoy appointed G-G to Overseas Territories
    ~ Office of the Prime Minister

    Earlier this morning, Dame Mary FitzRoy was installed by His Majesty King Henry as the new Governor-General for the Overseas Territories, after being asked to fill this role by Prime Minister Arthur of Avalon.

    Dame Mary fills the vacancy created when former Prime Minister Nichola Pankhurst dismissed The Hon. Sir Nicholas d’Angennes. Sir Nicholas was asked earlier already to occupy the newly created office of Minister of State for Reconciliation.

    Dame Mary worked in HM Treasury after graduating from the University of Oxford and later joined the Department of State for External Affairs, where she rose to the rank of Director-General.

    His Majesty’s Governor-General for the Overseas Territories is the personal representative of the Sovereign to the several non-European realms that also from the United Kingdom of Orange-Bourgogne. It is a non-political office and has mostly ceremonial duties. Though, it is also a prestigious office that in times of crises also carries a heavy burden as to work with both Westminster and the devolved administrations to sort out any problems that may arise.

    Dame Mary FitzRoy will first tour the numerous Territories, beginning with a visit to Jeju Island later this week.

    [Signed]

    Arend Steenwijk
    PM’s Official Spokesperson | Press Secretary

    «12. . .4,4134,4144,4154,4164,4174,4184,419. . .4,4264,427»

    Advertisement