WA Delegate (non-executive): The Idiocracy of Lamebrainia (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Antarctic Oasis, Imperium of the Wolf, Discordia, Hell, The Bar on the corner of every region, Coalition of Sovereign Nations, International Debating Area, Gilgamesh, Eladen, Estado Novo, Reality, Barbaria, and Canottostan.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Education in Glass Gallows
Fresh-faced World Census agents infiltrated schools with varying degrees of success in order to determine which nations had the most widespread, well-funded, and advanced public education programs.
As a region, Glass Gallows is ranked 390th in the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
|1.||The Recursiveness of Aibohphobia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Abandon all hope, NationStates”|
|2.||The Republic of Destral nui||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom is life(and tanks too)”|
|3.||The Player By The Name of SherpDaWerp||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Reality is the finest meal, o reader mine...”|
|4.||The Lucky Gold Randomisation of Aleator||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Toil at a soup to be a mast, NationStates”|
|5.||The Republic of Fantalandia||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Fanta is the best”|
|6.||The Overlord's Muse of The Master Primotav||Mother Knows Best State||“Light needs dark as dark needs light.”|
|7.||The Dancing in the Depths of Maniacal||Corporate Police State||“For every Goliath... there is a stone-filled trebuchet”|
|8.||The Colony of Obscure Issue Finder||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Searching for issues #1353 and #1380”|
|9.||The Prestigious Bohirín of Eternally Ambiguous Baracus||Iron Fist Consumerists||“The Divils own, so she is”|
|10.||The Black Weenie of Black Knight||Capitalist Paradise||“BB”|
- : The Empire of Gyanburu departed this region for Capitalist Paradise.
- : The Empire of Gyanburu arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Player By The Name of SherpDaWerp rejected Waffle House's request for regional embassies.
- : The Federation of Crablands of the region Waffle House proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Glass Gallows.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Glass Gallows.
- : The Astonishing Counties of Pchelionia of the region Canottostan cancelled the closure of its embassy in Glass Gallows.
- : The Empire of The Less I Know The Better of the region Canottostan ordered the closure of its embassy in Glass Gallows.
- : Zenith arcadia ceased to exist.
- : The Prestigious Bohirín of Eternally Ambiguous Baracus arrived from Balder.
Glass Gallows Regional Message Board
Seconds ago: The Player By The Name of SherpDaWerp withdrew a request for regional embassies with Bytes.
Seconds ago: The Player By The Name of SherpDaWerp proposed constructing embassies with Bytes.
the userscript I was testing works, at least!
What does the userscript do?
> Most Survivors + No Infected
18. Glass Gallows: 134 billion
We've dropped to #46 since then, but that's still a great result. Props to you for clearing the region solo!
Thank you! I got so tired, I think we should just embrace zombies next time 'round. The cure takes ridiculously long to research (at the end of Z-Day, Mk III missiles weren't even ready with half the region working on the cure, which means the percentage of nations researching it doesn't affect research efficacy) and implement compared to spamming hordes. I must also admit that I screwed up in locking the region down. Had I left it open, we might've got some new nations to join and, perhaps, stick around after the event. I'm rather disappointed with our waning numbers, and I still haven't had the time to put a recruitment campaign in place.
Today I've learnt that vampire squids exist o_O
I got a pack of cards, all of 5 which were Season One O_o
Update: it really seems like the pack generator is broken. Just got another pack, where all 5 cards were from Season One. Shouldn't there be a random chance to get Season One cards as opposed to Season One packs? Also, both times it happened with the last pack to be "unpacked".