WA Delegate: The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds (elected )
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Raumreich Oversector, The Draconic Cluster, The Local Cluster, The Milky Way Galaxy, The TSAR, Star Frontiers, Imperium of the Wolf, The Council of The Multiverse, The Erviadus Galaxy, The Dirt Alliance, Esamir, Tanabiku Galaxy, Nationalist Commonwealth of Free Regions, Greater Dienstad, The Embassy, Galactic Imperium, and 12 others.Star Wars RPG Group, The Bar on the corner of every region, Avadam Inn, Gypsy Lands, Yarnia, Zero Zero Zero Zero, The Great Universe, SPACE, The Federation of Grankulla, Jervis Bay Territory, Codex Ylvus, and RAMS.
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Capitalist, Casual, FT: FTL, FT: FTLi, Fantasy Tech, Founderless, Future Tech, Human-Only, Imperialist, Magical, and 9 others.Monarchist, Multi-Species, Password, Role Player, Silly, Small, Snarky, Steampunk, and Theocratic.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Insurance Industry in Grand Alliance
The World Census posed as door-to-door salespeople in order to establish which nations have the most extensive Insurance industries.
As a region, Grand Alliance is ranked 12,051st in the world for Largest Insurance Industry.
|1.||The Tyrol Industries of Orthodox Gnosticism||Father Knows Best State||“More Human than Human”|
|2.||The Reliqua Federacy of Asfaltum||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Virtute siderum tenus.”|
|3.||The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds||Democratic Socialists||“Till the End of Time, We Sail the Stars!”|
|4.||The Empire of The Humankind Abh||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Kin of the Stars”|
|5.||The Colonial Republic of New Dornalia||New York Times Democracy||“When Good Men Do Nothing, Bad Men Win.”|
|6.||The Kingdom of Mythrandir||New York Times Democracy||“The Forge Is Hot And Our Tools Are Ready”|
|7.||The Ancient Kingdom of Teritora||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Honor, Faith, Loyality is above all else”|
- : The Dictatorship of Trans Anarcho-Communist Lesbian Catgirls of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of CLICK-HERE of the region Click Here proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Empire of Floor Gang Empire of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Grand Alliance and RAMS.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Grand Alliance.
- : The Pangalactic Federation of CoreWorlds agreed to construct embassies with RAMS.
- : The Country of United States of the Mars of the region RAMS proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Wedgest of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Alliance.
- : Shadownate of the region The palm islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Borderlands of Jesruriz of the region Sol Solarium proposed constructing embassies.
Grand Alliance Regional Message Board
I'm just checking out regions tagged 'Future-Tech', was wondering if you would be interested in setting up embassies and starting some future-tech roleplay?
My main is Jamastai from Omnia. We started about two years ago but I took a break from the game and now I'm back.
Let me know if you guys are keen :)
Happy Holidays and all that =)
Air was a little stale there
Yes it was....
Don't mind us, just rowing on by... and looting all the shinies.
I don't remember what I did last time. Going the cure route this year though. Counter intuitive of every zombie film ever.
The Eridani Imperium is glad to announce the end of the zombie threat in the region. No payment is required - we have already "acquired" it by other means. Kadria Invicta!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**