WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Grand Ole Republic contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Grand Ole Republic
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Grand Ole Republic is ranked 17,307th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Republic of Keepin the GOR Alive||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
|2.||The Colony of EC Colony||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“The centre cannot hold”|
- : The Republic of HM1 of the region Indian Mars cancelled the closure of its embassy in Grand Ole Republic.
- : The Rogue Nation of Puppyboi17 of the region Indian Mars ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Ole Republic.
- : Embassy cancelled between Rat nations assembly and Grand Ole Republic.
- : Embassy cancelled between Alliance of European Monarchies and Grand Ole Republic.
- : The Hundred Oaker Forest of Oaks 39 of the region Alliance of European Monarchies ordered the closure of its embassy in Grand Ole Republic.
- : Aurelian w24 departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Holy Blue Republic of Eastern Copek ejected and banned Aurelian w24 from the region.
- : The Holy Blue Republic of Eastern Copek dismissed The Republic of Guy 25 as raida!! of Grand Ole Republic.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese departed this region for Grand Central.
- : The Airborne Flock of Migrating Geese arrived from Grand Tyronian Empire.
Grand Ole Republic Regional Message Board
This region is dead, however, it hold significant historical and cultural importance to us, and we’d really prefer that you did not mess with it. I thank you for at least considering to not mess with it.
You did have the old factbook and flag saved, right?
Linuxville and Greater georginiana puppet manager
Okay once I get elected delegate again, I will fix the flag.
Alright it’s all fixed.