WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Plum Island.
Greater NewCiv Region contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Basket Weaving Sector in Greater NewCiv Region
World Census agents infiltrated a variety of out-of-the-way towns and festivals in order to determine which nations have the most developed Basket Weaving industries.
As a region, Greater NewCiv Region is ranked 11,646th in the world for Largest Basket Weaving Sector.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Idolfags||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Surprisingly addicting”|
|2.||The Right Here of Right Now||Anarchy||“Cuivis dolori remedium est patientia.”|
- : Embassy established between Plum Island and Greater NewCiv Region.
- : The Republic of Definitely Not Frenchy of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 established the region's flag.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Republic of Guy 91 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 dismissed The Republic of Vicar Amelia as 80 of Greater NewCiv Region.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 appointed The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 153 as join Lily with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Greater NewCiv Region.
Greater NewCiv Region Regional Message Board
Trolledian would like to enquire why @HTPC has resigned from the WA. Have @Fearsburg werewolves infiltrated?
Htpc got booted out for annexing fifteen and we took his place.
Trolledian has voted against the Astronomical Data Repository GA resolution because:
According to the nation who proposed it:
"It is mandatory, and non-compliance is a punishable offense."
We feel this is too draconian and although we agree that sharing scientific information is vital to success, it is unfair to force this sharing onto countries who think otherwise. Especially worrying is the clause that says "Contributing nations may request a temporary or total stay on data they have contributed should the donated data compromise the safety or integrity of the contributing nation". It is only after contributing sensitive data can it request a stop.
Moreover there is little in the resolution that outlines how it will be enforced.
Whoever accepted the latest WA resolution can go ahead and never talk to me again
The sole purpose of membership to the world assembly is to undermine it and remove any and all globalization from our newciv region
We in Fearsburg ultimately voted against this WA resolution as we do not feel the WA should have influence over the policy over every nation - not only is the formatting embarrassingly incorrect, their proposition assumes that if this were to be passed, all nations of the WA would be obligated to have a clause sparing first time offenders. In countries such as the Sultanate of Flame Pit, and the dictatorship of Mod Cave this would be unacceptable. The WA does not speak for the entirety of the Region. We urge others to vote against this resolution and to instead adopt the policies from it that you agree with.
WA resolutions only affect nations that are members of the WA. Mod Cave could never gain membership in the WA, nor would they want to.
I aint did nothing.