WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Hippie Commune of 60s Music
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Great Universe, Hollow Point, Zero Zero Zero Zero, Psychedelic, SECFanatics, Happy Valley, Lardyland, oauei, Reality, The Embassy, Valentine Day, NSDF, The united nations of liberalia, The Rings Of Gold Casino, Ghost Land Government Type Museum, Fredonia, and 3 others.1980s America, The 1970s, and Raven Brook.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Income Equality in Groovy
World Census boffins calculated the difference in incomes between the richest and poorest citizens, where a score of 50 would mean that poor incomes are 50% of rich incomes.
As a region, Groovy is ranked 13,802nd in the world for Most Income Equality.
|1.||The Federal Republic of 99 Red Balloons||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“This is it Boys, This is War”|
|2.||The Number 653 Military Power of Ghost Land||Psychotic Dictatorship||“MWAHAHAHAHA!”|
|3.||The Republic of BTO||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Bachman-Turner Overdrive”|
|4.||The 1974 Dodge Monaco Sedan of The Bluesmobile||Anarchy||“We're On A Mission From God”|
|5.||The Hippie Commune of 60s Music||Anarchy||“I'm picking up good vibrations!”|
- : Embassy established between Raven Brook and Groovy.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loft Pain of the region Raven Brook agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Number 653 Military Power of Ghost Land proposed constructing embassies with Raven Brook.
- : Embassy established between The 1970s and Groovy.
- : Embassy established between 1980s America and Groovy.
- : The Republic of BTO arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Kingdom of CBS Studio 52 of the region The 1970s agreed to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Fredonia and Groovy.
- : The 1980s-loving Nation of Eripolis of the region 1980s America agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Number 653 Military Power of Ghost Land proposed constructing embassies with The 1970s.
Groovy Regional Message Board
Almost all 60s, 70s, 80s, I love (except for early rap of course)
Me too, though I feel the 70s were the weakest of those decades. I love new wave, early 80s hard rock, mid-late 60s psychedelic pop, and a bunch of other stuff spanning over 40 years end to end. One of my very favourite 60s songs is "Summer in the City" (1966) by the Lovin' Spoonful.
Hey, who knows how we can get some more members in this region? It's seriously just about the most dead region there is.
Dunno, my alt account can't get anybody either...
So from the looks of it, you've known about me and this region since before you even created 99 Red Balloons. Cool! Would you like me to revive one of my old puppets and move it into there with you?
A white '76 Lincoln stretch limo pulls-up to Groovy. As the back door opens, a black platform shoe emerges, along with a polyester bell-bottom leg.....
Thanks for the groovy embassy. We are here to boogie, can you dig it?
Do the Hustle!
Of course! We're all about music and popular culture of the 60s, 70s, and 80s around here.
Bee Gees: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ihs-vT9T3Q
By the way, while it's a little belated, welcome to Groovy, BTO!