WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Vast, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Embassy, Aeia, Gypsy Lands, The League of Socialist States, Hollow Point, International Debating Area, The Bar on the corner of every region, and Avadam Inn.
Construction of embassies with Plum Island has commenced. Completion expected .
Gwalethia contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pro-Market in Gwalethia
This data was compiled by surveying a random sample of businesses with the question, "Do you believe the government is committed to free market policies?"
As a region, Gwalethia is ranked 11,327th in the world for Most Pro-Market.
|1.||The Haven of Dalla||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Floating”|
|2.||The Republic of Guy 26||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Get served”|
|3.||The Republic of HawkNation9||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“By The People For The People”|
- : The Confederacy of Sweezemademedothis nice departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Republic of Soul Rail departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Sultanate of 100th Catgirl Division of the region Plum Island agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 departed this region for The Allied Nations of Egalaria.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 proposed constructing embassies with Plum Island.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 altered the region's flag.
- : The Republic of Reach For The Stars departed this region for Artificial Solar System.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Join Lily of Switz got Lazy 197 dismissed The Republic of Guy 170 as raida!!! of Gwalethia.
Gwalethia Regional Message Board
Good day everyone! After a prolonged absence due to unforeseen circumstances, we are back. We wanted to let everyone know that the region is still alive, Venerent and I are currently working on updating the region to boost activity and events! Our first order of business is that we are currently working on a new map, a smaller one that is more centralised! After that, we have a few more plans to implement! We wanted to apologise for how long it took us, but we will be putting all our efforts into this!
In recent months the International Debating Area (or IDA) has suffered from low activity. It is no longer the busy and prosperous region it once was, a place where people from around the world would come to get their views challenged.
We intend to change this. Currently, the International Debating Area is undergoing its Grand Restoration as a last effort to reinstall activity and frequent debates. We would appreciate it if members from across all our embassies participated in our debates and perhaps even move a puppet to our region. Right now, we're hosting our first serious poll in a while:
Please vote and debate in the International Debating Area RMB.
The IDA has a rich history with many great debates. Donít let that history end today. Join our debates. Question your views. Become a part of our community!
New map has been updated!
To all the nations who haven't already, please be sure to check out the current main RP, "The Journey West" (link found up above) and make your posts!
Merry Christmas from our region to yours!
**Sends a large tray of homemade Christmas cookies**
Anyone here? Am I living in a ghost region?