by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Haiku RMB
Haiku was Commended by Security Council Resolution # 183

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Luminous Republic of New Quanta (elected )

Founder: The Musical Plague of Tap-Dancing Demons

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

Welcome to Haiku
Explore our many islands
and enjoy your stay


Embassies: Futaba Aoi, Philosophy 115, Nudist Dreamland, The SOP, The Western Isles, Gay, The Dirt Alliance, Loamhedge, Grand Coalition, Calefacta Aquas Piscinae, The Maritimes, Novus Universale, Gay Equality, Conservative League, Winterfell, Chinese Republic, and 45 others.The Embassy, Esamir, Auretania, The Socialist States of the Philippines, Technologica, Sonnel, Imperium of the Wolf, Bear Country, Solid Kingdom, Homelands, The Bar on the corner of every region, The Great Universe, The Bear Country, International Debating Area, Dauiland, Forest, Worldly Debate Region, Oatland, Hollow Point, Gypsy Lands, Ebenezer, The Nordics, The Realm of Neerod, Where Anyone Can Be Anything V2, Rainbow Flag, Lardyland, Rogue CONclave, SECFanatics, Barbaria, Coristno, Existence, MentosLand, The Meme Must Go On, Europae, Region Name, Nusantara, Bhutan, The International Polling Zone, Scania, The New North West, Rat Nations Assembly, Europe but better, Castocium, Chicken overlords, and Republic Of Thanos.

Tags: Casual, Commended, Democratic, Featured, Medium, and Social.

Regional Power: Moderate

Haiku contains 23 nations, the 564th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Retail Industry in Haiku

The World Census estimated levels of employee ennui to determine which nations have the largest retail industries.

As a region, Haiku is ranked 6,433rd in the world for Largest Retail Industry.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Borderlands of ThistledomCorporate Police State“Sit down, shut up, and drink your tea.”
2.The Esprit de Corps of The SnazzylandsFather Knows Best State“May She Be Worthy of the Name”
3.The Backward Republic of UkiahInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Three lines, no waiting!”
4.The Haikus of MashmaruAnarchy“Five. Seven. Five.”
5.The Colony of Smol BirbsInoffensive Centrist Democracy“We have big birbs too 🦜”
6.The Luminous Republic of New QuantaInoffensive Centrist Democracy“God Knows...”
7.The Armed Republic of HamiltonariaIron Fist Consumerists“Riches beyond your wildest dreams”
8.The Participatory Democracy of NinjitsUtopiaLeft-Leaning College State“Liberty, Solidarity, Prosperity!”
9.The Community of HaikustanScandinavian Liberal Paradise“A nomad I am, always so harmonious, I hail Haikustan!”
10.The Shinobiashi of Sakura ZensenLeft-wing Utopia“Mono no aware”
123»

Regional Happenings

More...

Haiku Regional Message Board

The leaves are tumbling
Bright with auburn and gold
It's much too early

Naked Friends wrote:We found a new place
A bus ride up the mountain
Ten minutes away

A room with a view?
City, forest, or the sea -
Delight on waking!

Canadarmy wrote:The leaves are tumbling
Bright with auburn and gold
It's much too early

Oh, man, I can't wait!
No more sunburns, or night sweats;
Cool, crisp, clean, fresh air.

Dying leaves, come out!
Wind, rifle all through my hair!
Night, fall earlier!

Turn your collars up -
Autumn is a-comin' in!
Best time of the year.

Politically free -
That's the folks in Mashmaru,
'Excessively' so.

Post self-deleted by Hamiltonaria.

Logophilia Lyricalia wrote:Oh, man, I can't wait!
No more sunburns, or night sweats;
Cool, crisp, clean, fresh air.

Dying leaves, come out!
Wind, rifle all through my hair!
Night, fall earlier!

Turn your collars up -
Autumn is a-comin' in!
Best time of the year.

Though my heart longs for
The return of balmy days
Spent under the sun

I surely concede
There's a certain magic found
Only in autumn

Much the same all year
In the Canary Islands;
It's warm in winter.

Greetings! I am happy to have arrived here. I wish to present my Diplomatic Credentials. I am the Goodwill Ambassador-At-Large from the SECFanatics Region, Royal Emissary for Confederation of New Lands, and Ambassador from Haiku. I will be paying a courtesy visit to the Oceanside Region in the hopes of increasing friendship between our great Regions. While I sojourn here, please do not hesitate to advise me of any areas which may be improved in our relations with the Oceanside Region. It is a pleasure to be here. I look forward to a productive visit.

Ambassador Vigo II

Lads on their way home
Six o'clock in the morning
Singing together

Vigo II wrote: Greetings! I am happy to have arrived here. I wish to present my Diplomatic Credentials. I am the Goodwill Ambassador-At-Large from the SECFanatics Region, Royal Emissary for Confederation of New Lands, and Ambassador from Haiku. I will be paying a courtesy visit to the Oceanside Region in the hopes of increasing friendship between our great Regions. While I sojourn here, please do not hesitate to advise me of any areas which may be improved in our relations with the Oceanside Region. It is a pleasure to be here. I look forward to a productive visit.

Ambassador Vigo II

"I, Ambassador,
From SECFanatics,
New Lands, and Haiku,

"Wish to make friendly,
Hear 'bout chances to improve
Our relationships!

"Please don't hesitate,
As I visit Oceanside,
To make your voice heard!"

(Fixed it for ya,
As our custom here is plain:
We speak in Haiku)

Forum View

Advertisement