by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Happy Utopia RMB

WA Delegate (non-executive): The Wintry Land of Leratopia (elected )

Founder: The Democratic Technomancy of Gurkland

Last WA Update:

World Factbook Entry

"life on the earth...

To what should I compare it?

It's like an echo,

Resonating through the mountains,

Rising towards the empty sky."

- Ryoka Taigu.

A happy welcome from the Utopia! This is a warm place that welcomes systems, views and political, social and economic ideas very diverse and where you can talk about it and discuss it in an open, balanced, kind and respectful environment. We don't care if you're a fascist, communist, capitalist or otherwise. Your country is your happy utopia and this is the region to be for you!

Insults, acts of rudeness and sexual discourses are strictly prohibited!

Founded by Holy gensokyo

Refounded by Gurkland

Official Discord Channel:
https://discord.gg/5h8kkVP



  1. 1

    The Grand Constitution of Happy Utopia (NS Regional Legislation)

    FactbookLegislation by Leratopia . 27 reads.

  2. 15

    Z Day Protocol

    FactbookMilitary by Forever Fields . 594 reads.

  3. 2,084

    The Complete List of NSCodes

    MetaReference by Testlandia . 84,104 reads.

  4. 1,784

    NationStates Guide

    MetaReference by Amerion . 76,480 reads.

▼ 1 More

Embassies: Northern Atlantic Ocean, Eagles of Germany, The Bar on the corner of every region, LCRUA, Future Earth, The Embassy, Nintendo, Arconian Empire, ITALIA, Neo Otaku Utopia, Capitalist Libertarian Freedom Region, The Bunny Fire, Krillin, Free Market Federation, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Non Aligned Movement, and 38 others.Pisces Centauri, Epicenter Of Prosperity, Krumpelberg, The Illuminati, Sid Meiers Alpha Centauri, Emeraldise, Regionless, The Great Universe, Gypsy Lands, Hollow Point, Tsumonrin, Union of Nationalists, International Debating Area, Avadam Inn, Yuno, The Turtle Isles, Union of the Kind Ones, Bus Stop, Latinoamerica Libre, United States of America, The Rose Garden, Barbaria, Lega Atlantica, Samurai Cave, Lady Rose, United States of Femdom, Astrali, Codex Ylvus, Nations of Rontu, Fredonia, Noion Pact, Turkic Union, Prairie, Eralavia, Legion of Light, Celestian Prosperity Sphere, QAnon, and Empire Overlords.

Construction of embassies with Weffle has commenced. Completion expected .

Tags: Anime, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Fantasy Tech, Free Trade, Independent, LGBT, Magical, Minuscule, and 6 others.Modern Tech, Non-English, Outer Space, Silly, Surreal, and Video Game.

Happy Utopia contains 5 nations, the 3,105th most in the world.

ActivityHistoryAdministration

Today's World Census Report

The Nudest in Happy Utopia

After exhaustive surveys, the World Census calculated which nations have the greatest acreages of flesh on public display.

As a region, Happy Utopia is ranked 8,362nd in the world for Nudest.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Democratic Republic of KelanuAnarchy“You flesh is tasty ”
2.The Democratic Technomancy of GurklandNew York Times Democracy“Ab ovo, Usque ad mala”
3.The People's Republic of AkivietDemocratic Socialists“Et aquam ad saporem panem omnibus!”
4.The Wintry Land of LeratopiaCorrupt Dictatorship“If You Think You Can Beat Me, Just Try”
5.The Empire of Rapture NovicePsychotic Dictatorship“Spes patriae decus”

Regional Happenings

More...

Happy Utopia Regional Message Board

Kelanu wrote:I was more thinking of the forsworn-type history with this nation...
probably because i like skyrim...maybe make it like im being colonized and the Kelites are fighting back against it

favorite game :D

well we can at least ignore the fact that i genocided a communist named 2nd paris commune for it...

Omg Skyrim is my favorite rpg of all time and i even played all of the TES series. The army of Gurkland is itself the matriarcal Aureals/Maskens of the Shivering Isle from the most wondrous Oblivion expansion which preceded Skyrim in the series. I suggest you to play Enderal and Nehrim too as they are standalone games based on Skyrim and Oblivion engines and they are like Skyrim(Enderal) and Oblivion(Nehrim) but in total different map and storyline.
These raiders you are based from are fast powerful enemies, the forsworn are so deadly even on the highest levels, they're the most powerful enemies.
What is your race in Skyrim? Me High elf because i don't like hoomans uwu

Gurkland wrote:Omg Skyrim is my favorite rpg of all time and i even played all of the TES series. The army of Gurkland is itself the matriarcal Aureals/Maskens of the Shivering Isle from the most wondrous Oblivion expansion which preceded Skyrim in the series. I suggest you to play Enderal and Nehrim too as they are standalone games based on Skyrim and Oblivion engines and they are like Skyrim(Enderal) and Oblivion(Nehrim) but in total different map and storyline.
These raiders you are based from are fast powerful enemies, the forsworn are so deadly even on the highest levels, they're the most powerful enemies.
What is your race in Skyrim? Me High elf because i don't like hoomans uwu

i play the nords...

just because its the nords...

but i did start over my saves and played as an Orc,

the forsworn are actually pretty weak if you attack them at a low level

Kelanu wrote:i play the nords...

just because its the nords...

but i did start over my saves and played as an Orc,

the forsworn are actually pretty weak if you attack them at a low level

Ohh, so do you play the default race basically. My first play was also with the default race in Oblivion. I finished the Shivering Isles expansion at level 10 and was really the most wondrous questline i did in the TES series and it was even the first! How great.
I don't know if the forsworn are really weak, i should play to see, and if you're an Orc, you know that orcs are elves! :3

Gurkland wrote:Ohh, so do you play the default race basically. My first play was also with the default race in Oblivion. I finished the Shivering Isles expansion at level 10 and was really the most wondrous questline i did in the TES series and it was even the first! How great.
I don't know if the forsworn are really weak, i should play to see, and if you're an Orc, you know that orcs are elves! :3

Well they are...

If you count the followers of a guy being absorbed by a dedra and spit out the other end as a different species as an elf...

Kelanu wrote:Guess what I was talking about with big nations coming out of thin air was right

>_>

Well, I don't do my issues so my nation doesn't grow much anymore so my stats stay the same. Apologies I was not here too welcome you to this region. Hopefully Gurkland was able to give you the proper welcoming.

Rapture Novice wrote:Well, I don't do my issues so my nation doesn't grow much anymore so my stats stay the same. Apologies I was not here to walk you to this region. Hopefully Grkland was able to give you the proper welcoming.

No itís fine,
I didnít really need one

Kelanu wrote:Well they are...

If you count the followers of a guy being absorbed by a dedra and spit out the other end as a different species as an elf...

Yes. And thus another Mer was born! You make it sound like a big deal uwu
There's a hint that Orcs have magical powers like other elves do. Their Berserker power boost casting spell power rate and alchemy in Morrowind and they regenerate magicka faster in Oblivion at the beginning.

Kelanu wrote:No itís fine,
I didnít really need one

D'oh! *huggies*

Gurkland wrote:Yes. And thus another Mer was born! You make it sound like a big deal uwu
There's a hint that Orcs have magical powers like other elves do. Their Berserker power boost casting spell power rate and alchemy in Morrowind and they regenerate magicka faster in Oblivion at the beginning.

Yeah but all of them have magical powers...

Like how the Breton have their dragonskin or whatever

Gurkland wrote:
D'oh! *huggies*

>w>

Kelanu wrote:Yeah but all of them have magical powers...

Like how the Breton have their dragonskin or whatever>w>

Yesh, Breton was the first magical race i tried. They are manmer, which means humans with some elven heritage.
And yesh it's called dragonskin and it's really really amazing.

You okay? You know we're nice \(@^0^@)/

Gurkland wrote:Yesh, Breton was the first magical race i tried. They are manmer, which means humans with some elven heritage.
And yesh it's called dragonskin and it's really really amazing.

You okay? You know we're nice \(@^0^@)/

Yeah, Iím good...

Forum View

Advertisement