WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Illuminati, Farkistan, POLATION, Turkic Union, The Rose Garden, Solar Alliance, The Embassy, The Enclave Conglomerate, The Bar on the corner of every region, Melhorian Sea, Yarnia, Avadam Inn, Grand New Earth, Thanksgiving, Union of Nationalists, and SECFanatics.
Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Developed in Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake
The World Census compiles a "Human Development Index" by measuring citizens' average life expectancy, education, and income.
As a region, Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake is ranked 21,310th in the world for Most Developed.
|1.||The Rogue Nation of Maple Syrup Importer||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Importing Maple Syrup”|
- : The Federation of Lyustraya of the region Tranquility proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Icanhascheezburger of the region Memeverse proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Zombie Dominion of Molson Iceland of the region United Otter Emirates proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Rogue Nation of Maple Syrup Importer cancelled the closure of embassies between Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake and SECFanatics.
- : The Rogue Nation of Maple Syrup Importer ordered the closure of embassies between Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake and SECFanatics.
- : Embassy established between SECFanatics and Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake.
- : The Rogue Nation of Maple Syrup Importer agreed to construct embassies with SECFanatics.
- : The Football Playing Confederacy of RBBF of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Thankful Province of Eastern Forestavia of the region Thanksgiving cancelled the closure of its embassy in Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake.
Holy Regime of the German Chocolate Cake Regional Message Board
So, Z-Day is nearly upon us once again. As leader of the region, I have developed a plan that I believe will keep us safe through this year's zombie apocalypse.
As you may already know, we will all be presented with three options: Fighting off the zombies, researching a cure, and embracing the hordes of the undead. Since I would rather not have our glorious region ravaged by zombies, especially after all we've fought through since Darkstar VII left us, I would suggest we stick with the first two options, and my aforementioned plan reflects this.
The plan is threefold, and is as follows:
1) SHIELD HQ, Primus unum, Maple Syrup Importer, and Sin-Eater will be assigned to Extermination. It's your job to create Tactical Zombie Elimination Squads to destroy as many of these undead creatures as you can.
2) In the meantime, Foxmen, Jelliot, Arctolandia, Puppeted peoples, and Empire pocket, as well as myself, will be assigned to Research. We will attempt to find a cure as quickly as possible, and when we have completed research, we will be able to launch Cure Missiles across the region to exterminate zombies in the more heavily-infected nations among us.
3) One of the options granted to Founders (or, in our case, WA delegates with executive power like myself) during the apocalypse will be to close our borders to outside regions. Since our borders are already closed, I will simply ensure they remain closed, especially during the duration of the apocalypse.
Outside intelligence suggests the zombie hordes will be even stronger this year, so it's imperative that we all follow this plan. Otherwise, our glorious Holy Regime will be ripped apart by the undead.
P.S. At the end of the 36-hour apocalypse, the region will return to normal. However, the global goal for this year's apocalypse is at least a 25% global survival rating, and I think we should help that happen.
36 hours until Z-Day is expected to commence, gentlemen. May the Holy Pastry protect us.
Gentlemen, there are many proposals I wish to submit to the World Assembly, but there is a mandate in place that requires a delegate to have two endorsements before being allowed to submit proposals. As we currently only have one other WA member in the region besides myself (which would be Foxmen), this is currently impossible. I implore those of you who are able to join the World Assembly.
(Reminder that if they catch you having more than one nation in the WA, they'll threaten to ban all of your nations until you remove one from the WA.)
15 minutes until the apocalypse, gentlemen.
Um, guys? Anyone with cure missiles... It would be great if you guys could help me out. Nearly a quarter of my entire population is infected.
Anyone who can help the nations in our region who need assistance repelling the zombies, please do so. We only have three hours to go and I hope to the Holy Pastry we can survive this.
Assuming there are enough of you left to stop this madness.
We survived, I think?
Uh, hey guys?
Someone needs to join the WA and endorse me. At the moment we have no delegate, and therefore no executive power in our region. Foxmen just went down and he was my only endorsement.
Guys, the situation is concerning me. We need a WA delegate so that we have executive controls over the region. I implore any of you who can to join the WA and endorse me so that we can continue to preserve the Holy Regime.
Hello my friends! As you are all such good fellows, I am personally inviting all of you to the first ever annual MR MONEY CHRISTMASTIDE CELEBRATION! All the details can be found in this Dispatch and Forum thread,
For the vegetarians, we have vegetables not cooked in goose fat but goose fat free! We even have gluten free this year!!!
All are welcome, from the Monarch to the Peasant, this is a party for all classes! For the Monarchs, we have a special Christmas Ball of Waltzes. A special gift of £1,000 shall also be offered to each attending Monarch, so by all means, invite your Monarch.
Best Dressed Nation
The attendee with the best Flag shall recieve a special prize from Mr Money!
Best Christmas Joke
Self evident I hope!
A very special prize for the winner of this one!
And last but not least...
Nation of the Year
This is awarded to the attendee that all the guests believe has made the most worthy contribution to NationStates or has the best rated ambitions for the future.
Well what else can I say? I hope you will join me for a truly festive celebration and I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.
REMEBER! It's on the 22nd and 23rd December 2016! Don't come in the wrong month or mistakenly turn up in December 2116.
Share and upvote this WFE! We need to get this to everyone!
Please upvote the Dispatch, pin it to the WFE and spread the word! I hope to see as many of you there as possible.