WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Hong Kong is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Stationary in Hong Kong
Long-term World Census surveillance revealed which nations have been resident in their current region for the longest time.
As a region, Hong Kong is ranked 12,617th in the world for Most Stationary.
|1.||The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Patience is Victory”|
- : The Imperialist Monarchy of Alstrotzka of the region Slaereth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor updated the World Factbook entry.
- : The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor altered the region's flag.
- : The Pink Queendom of Sexy of the region Playboy proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Doll Guldur and Hong Kong.
- : Embassy established between Hong Kong and Trophy Cabinet.
- : The Exquisite taste of The Ambassadors Reception of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor appointed The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor as Dragon Head of the Red Rose Triads with authority over Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Hong Kong.
- : The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor removed Executive, Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority from the WA Delegate in Hong Kong.
- : The Red Rose Triads of Fragrant Harbor agreed to construct embassies with Trophy Cabinet.
Hong Kong Regional Message Board
TODAY IN HISTORY:
Right now, on June 17 2019, Hong Kong is having its largest protest in the nations history, with an estimated 2,000,000 people participating. This protest is in response to an extradition bill. If the bill were to pass, it would kill Hong Kong's sovereignty from mainland China, and would mean that anyone in Hong Kong, vitising or otherwise, could be extradited to mainland China for arrest for violation of Chinese law, not the laws of Hong Kong.
To Whomever attempted to login to my nation and mentioned me in a dispatch that no longer exists: don't do that.
You can follow the Hong Kong protests through a number of sources, I recommend China Uncensored:
THE Five DEMANDS OF THE CITIZENS OF HONG KONG; NOT ONE LESS!
1. Withdrawal from the Extradition bill with China
2. Access to independent inquiry to allegations of police brutality
3. Amnesty for arrested protesters
4. The right for all citizens of Hong Kong to elect their own political leaders
5. A government edict against describing protests as ‘riots’
T̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶t̶r̶a̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶b̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶e̶a̶d̶,̶ but there's still a ways to go for the fight to be over. Continue to support the people of Hong Kong in any way you can!
EDIT: The extradition bill is not dead, only suspended.
Hong Kong's voice is being heard!
Beijing Shocked After Hong Kong Elections - China Uncensored
It will only be a matter of time before Hong Kong is free, and we can unpassword this region and build an amazing region.