WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Hundred Acre Wood
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed to the unknowable will of animal-based spirit gods.
As a region, Hundred Acre Wood is ranked 22,064th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Republic of Np 60||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Puppet 60”|
|2.||The Ecosystem of Loveland Reservoir||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Loveland Reservoir”|
|3.||The Pleasant Faraway Idyll of The Shire of Hobbits||New York Times Democracy||“It was a hobbit-hole, and that means comfort”|
|4.||The Ostentatious Flamboyance of Toad Hall||Capitalizt||“Finest house on the whole river”|
|5.||The Tragedy of the Commons of Village Green Preservation Society||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Far from all the soot and noise of the city”|
|6.||The Beguiling Mystery of Piper at the Gates of Dawn||Left-wing Utopia||“The Great God Pan is Dead”|
|7.||The Bumbly Buzzing Apiary of House at Pooh Corner||Civil Rights Lovefest||“I knew when I met you an adventure was going to happen”|
|8.||The Make-Believe Forest Keeper of Christopher Robin||Civil Rights Lovefest||“You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem”|
|9.||The Mountain of the Badger Lords of Salamandastron||Left-Leaning College State||“Eulalia”|
|10.||The Impenetrable Walled Defenses of Mr McGregors Garden||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Don't go into Mr. McGregor's garden”|
- : The Mountain of the Badger Lords of Salamandastron arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Mountain of the Badger Lords of Salamandastron ceased to exist.
- : Embassy cancelled between Ecolyspal and Hundred Acre Wood.
- : The Free Land of William Beebe of the region Save Our Planet proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Deceptive Mundanity of The Wardrobe in the Spare Room departed this region for The House at Pooh Corner.
- : Game beast rules of the region Game beast proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Number One Pick of Joe Burrow of the region SECFanatics withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : Embassy established between Hundred Acre Wood and Ecolyspal.
- : Rbbf of the region SECFanatics proposed constructing embassies.
- : United england n wales of the region Old Zealand proposed constructing embassies.
Hundred Acre Wood Regional Message Board
Ah, "mindful" is a good name for such music. It's how I feel when I listen to, say, Van Morrison's album Astral Weeks.
I don't use any of the streaming music services (like Pandora) but I really should, as it seems like there's a lot of great music to be found. Weirdly, I discover most music now on youtube. It's a strange feeling to not be relying on one's personal collection of CDs and tapes in order to listen to music...
Hyakkei - Okurimono
I don't know much about this Japanese group, but they make beautiful albums. No vocals, just lush musical landscapes. I often will let their albums play right on through and start again, multiple times, while barely noticing.
I have enjoyed my visit to this region very very much. Thank you Christopher Robin.
Alas ... it is time to move along.
“The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say”
Ah, you are very kind to say. I greatly enjoyed having your company in my sleepy little region. Stop by anytime.
And stay safe out there!
There's something familiar about this poem, but I can't quite put my finger on it... :P
*watches the balloons sail away*
It's really quite beautiful.