WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Imperial Guard XXVII
Last WA Update:
Hunley Confederacy contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Hunley Confederacy
The World Census ranked nations on the basis of how odd, extreme, or fundamentalist their social, economic, and political systems are.
As a region, Hunley Confederacy is ranked 13,548th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Kingdom of Imperial Guard XXVII||Authoritarian Democracy||“For the Emperor”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia||Corporate Bordello||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|3.||The Kingdom of South-Eastern Sakhalin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Peace and Justice”|
- : Bloodied waters ceased to exist.
- : The Kingdom of South-Eastern Sakhalin arrived from The Empire of Russia.
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Anti-Fascist".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Silly".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Serious".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Neutral".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Industrial".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Fantasy Tech".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Role Player".
- : The Commonwealth of Confederate Virginia tagged the region "Past Tech".
Hunley Confederacy Regional Message Board
This region is now under the Protection of the Holy Reich of Bunicken. The person who had secured this region from attacks, resigned and have put all of his territory under the control of Kaiserin LadyMorrighan and Heiliger Kaiser Selven. We will respect the wishes that the first Imperial Guard XXVII said, in allowing natives to return and run the region as they please. If whoever is in charge of the region, I assume is Confederate Virginia, once we get our Empire's map completed, I can have you added as owning this region within the Empire. The natives of this region are also welcome to come join New Reich of Bunicken as citizens, it will not effect your hold on this region. We would be open to seeing if we can't have our regions run an RP here, just contact us if you may be interested. My thought is that if we did that it would be themed exactly as the region is already themed.
may you have peace and prosper. If you wish to contact me, the best place is to telegram LadyMorrighan. Thank you.
By all means, go ahead, as long as you keep with the setting and follow the rules.
That is the intent. I don't wish to change anything on the region but to keep it as it was made.
Anybody think we should get a WA Delegate?
As founder, I am willing to give other controls to those here who would like to take care of this region, with the commissioners permission of course. It would be nice to see it get re-built again. I am protecting this region, but I have no desire to control this region. Well, as long as it doesn't go all Antifa on me lol. I had hoped to try and get some Bunicken members over to RP as I think the theme of the region is really interesting or perhaps we could get some mutual exchange in activity going to help boost both our regions RMB.
As long as it fits the setting, I am fine with any sort of RP.