WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Imperial Protectorate of IzenV
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Imperial Federation Territories
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Imperial Federation Territories is ranked 12,248th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Commonwealth of New Dromund||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|2.||The Office of The Commission Secretariat||New York Times Democracy||“Forward Together”|
|3.||The Commonwealth of Odessoria||New York Times Democracy||“Together in Peace.”|
|4.||The Imperial Protectorate of IzenV||New York Times Democracy||“Glory to the Imperial Federation”|
|5.||The Dominion of Falanassi||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Mission Accomplished”|
|6.||The Imperial Overseas Territory of Federal Alenko||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We Will Endure”|
|7.||The Imperial Overseas Territory of Ackiana||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom”|
|8.||The Imperial Overseas Territory of New Alenko||Moralistic Democracy||“Together, One”|
- : The Office of The Commission Secretariat added a dispatch.
- : The Imperial Protectorate of IzenV removed Embassies authority from The Commonwealth of Odessoria as Commissioner General in Imperial Federation Territories.
- : The Commonwealth of Odessoria arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Commonwealth of New Dromund arrived from Osiris.
- : The Imperial Protectorate of IzenV arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Imperial Overseas Territory of New Alenko arrived from Osiris.
- : The Imperial Overseas Territory of Federal Alenko arrived from Osiris.
- : The Dominion of Falanassi arrived from Balder.
- : The Imperial Overseas Territory of Ackiana arrived from Osiris.
- : The Imperial Overseas Territory of New Alenko ceased to exist.
Imperial Federation Territories Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.