WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Ironical of Spice And Ice
Last WA Update:
Tags: Anarchist, Anime, Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Communist, Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Casual, Communist, Conservative, Cyberpunk, Democratic, Egalitarian, and 30 others.Fandom, Fantasy Tech, Fascist, Feminist, Future Tech, Imperialist, Isolationist, LGBT, Liberal, Libertarian, Magical, Minuscule, Modern Tech, Monarchist, Multi-Species, Neutral, Outer Space, Pacifist, Parody, Password, Past Tech, Post Apocalyptic, Post-Modern Tech, Recruiter Friendly, Regional Government, Silly, Snarky, Social, Socialist, and Steampunk.
International Intellectual Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in International Intellectual Alliance
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, International Intellectual Alliance is ranked 12,851st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Ironical of Spice And Ice||Democratic Socialists||“Facts & Fiction Blur Together In The Eyes Of Time”|
- : The Phantasm of Afi-Aftos of the region Fredonia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Federal Republic of Montrandec of the region Montrandecs Neighbours proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between International Intellectual Alliance and RP Things.
- : The Ironical of Spice And Ice banned The Dominion of 20th Catgirl Division from the region.
- : The Ironical of Spice And Ice agreed to construct embassies with RP Things.
- : The Democratic Republic of Tidwulf of the region RP Things proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Ironical of Spice And Ice password-protected the region.
- : Embassy cancelled between Fine brothers entertainment and International Intellectual Alliance.
- : Embassy cancelled between RP Things and International Intellectual Alliance.
- : The Dominion of 20th Catgirl Division of the region RP Things ordered the closure of its embassy in International Intellectual Alliance.
International Intellectual Alliance Regional Message Board
Don't hurt yourself trying long distance when all you know how to do is sprint, alright? I know that might sound frustrating, but I don't want you tripping, so I hope that little reminder lessens the damage you do to yourself along the way, even by just a bit. You aren't the most stubborn or impulsive person I've had to say similar things to, so I'd have to repeat this less with you. Unlike the other one whom I shall not name because it's obvious...
The thing is, I don't even run. And I'm sorry, but my brain is unable to comprehend that analogy right now even though I feel it's obvious and I have all the pieces. But don't worry. All I'm doing is what I've planned to do for a long time. It may take a bit to get there, but generally, all I need to do is just to do what I need to do at the right time. And that's it. I'm not working on some massive personal issue. Rather one that's just a persistent issue that I've dealt with, and now need to confront. I'm not going to beat myself up over tiny failures or go faster than I can, I'll just start running at a pace I can handle. All I've done is maybe walk every once in a while.
Worrying about me isn't something I'd want anyone to do. Part of the reason why I'm doing it. So rest assured, I'll get better.
Sorry, worry and the urge to care for people run deep in this bloodline, so don't put that on all you. I don't worry so much that I lose faith in others ability to get better though. You got this
Are you sure that's the bloodline or just the children? Because from what I can tell, tough love is a pretty common thing there. And I'm not, but I'd rather lessen any potential worry you may have as much as I can. And thank you for having faith in me. I appreciate it.
Yeah, that definitely makes a lot more sense. Although I'd say this generation, but I get it. It doesn't exactly feel good to say. But I do hope you all get better, and preferably soon. It'll take a lot of time and effort, but I know you all can do it.
D#mn right we can.
Now to be a responsible human being and do my work. No way am I risking a late night slack off session (had too many already, yikes)